Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
Microneedling is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that has been evolving over several years
In recent years, this beauty booster treatment has moved into the spotlight as a simple way to maintain a youthful glow and target minor skin concerns such as dullness, dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Below are the answers to your questions about microneedling.
Microneedling produces skin that has an overall better texture and appearance
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a process in which a handpiece delivers targeted micro-needles into the uppermost layer of the skin. This promotes collagen stimulation and causes hyaluronic acid to be deposited into the skin, nourishing it with hydration and various vitamins and minerals. The hyaluronic acid we choose to use at our Toronto cosmetic clinic is Redensity 1 – an award-winning product that gives phenomenal results. The micro-needled sites cause collagen bridging as the facial skin heals. The process produces skin that has an overall better texture and appearance. The entire treatment at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Clinic takes only approximately 20 minutes, as the micro needling procedure is very standardized, safe, and precise.
What product is used for microneedling?
Our product of choice is Redensity 1 used in conjunction with the V2 Beauty Booster microneedling delivery system. Redensity I is a high-concentration hyaluronic acid-based product. It is a European concept from Swiss developers, Teoxane. Redensity 1 has won worldwide acclaim and awards for its proven efficacy to positively thicken the dermis layer of the skin. Its dermal restructuring complex is composed of 2 minerals, vitamin B6, 3 antioxidants, and 8 amino acids. It also has lidocaine built in for increased patient comfort during injections.
Redensity I is administered through the micro-needling system called the V2 injector. The advantages of this V2 skin booster is that the machine standardizes the treatment to an accurate dosing and precise depth for each patient. The actual treatment time is minimal, and the V2 represents an exciting advancement in aesthetics. The Beauty Booster is reliable and precise, allowing for the face to be blanketed with enriching hyaluronic acid.
Patients can return to their regular schedule and routine shortly
How many treatments are required?
For best results, our Toronto clinic recommends 3 treatments, each one spaced at 3-week intervals. Following that, we recommend a maintenance program of 1 to 2 times per year.
What results can I expect from microneedling?
The results that can be expected from micro needling with Redensity 1 are the deep hydration of the face, the restoration of skin density, skin revitalization, and increased luminosity. Fine lines are also targeted with this exclusively formulated product, as the micro-needles stimulate collagen (skin cell regeneration), which rebuilds the surface of the skin, improving pigmentation concerns and minor scars.
What is the downtime for microneedling?
One of the benefits of the V2 Beauty Booster micro needling system is that patients can return to their regular schedule and routine shortly after the procedure. Each patient will experience some redness and spotting to varying degrees post treatment, but this should all resolve within 24 hours. Tiny bruises or red dots may remain past that time period but are very minor due to the size of the micro-needles themselves. Those marks can very easily be masked by mineral makeup, and most people will not notice.
How much does microneedling cost?
Patients are happy to learn that micro-needling has a lower price point than most laser treatments. Redensity I treatments with the V2 Beauty Booster system can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $1,600 for a single treatment (depending on the clinic performing the treatment). However, for the recommended 3-treatment package pricing, there is always bundled pricing in effect at our Toronto location, which results in overall savings for the patient.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!