Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
Can you describe your face as radiant, hydrated, and youthful?
If not, you may want to consider these top 5 reasons to try microneedling as part of your anti-aging regime.
Microneedling can improve the texture of your skin
Improved skin texture
The non-invasive treatment delivers a series of micro injections over the entire face to help stimulate collagen and elastin. Even though it is not used as a skin-resurfacing procedure, microneedling does improve facial scars, thin wrinkles and lines, pock marks, pigmentation concerns, and acne scars in the skin. The treatment results in controlled punctures on the skin. This sets your body into repair mode, stimulating the area to produce collagen and elastin, which help improve skin’s texture. The needles themselves are very tiny and delicate enough to treat the thinner areas of the facial skin.
Safe and easy treatment
Micro needling has evolved over the years and is now a sought-after treatment. The precision of the handheld device settings and the standardization of the micro-needle depths have made microneedling (using the V2 Beauty Booster injector gun) a safe and quick facial treatment. The actual microneedling treatment itself takes only about 20 minutes and can be administered by a trained and qualified aesthetic technician. The associated risks are very low, making the many skin advantages worth it! Micro needling is also an excellent treatment for people of all ages and skin types. The contraindications are very simple: no active infections (i.e. inflamed acne), no sunburns or eczema, and you must wait until pregnancy and breastfeeding is over to give the microneedling treatment a try!
Improved skin luminosity
With the blend of the V2 microneedling Beauty Booster system and Redensity 1 injectable, your skin, after treatment, will have a dewy, radiant glow. Studies show that a brighter complexion makes us appear more youthful! Who wouldn’t want that?!
The treatment begins with a topical cream applied to help numb the skin. The actual microneedling process with the V2 Beauty Booster takes only about 20 minutes. After the treatment, most patients experience just a few hours of redness, some red patches (erythema), pinpoint bleeding, and/or bruising. This resolves for most patients within 24 hours post-treatment, and any tiny, remaining marks can be easily covered with mineral makeup. Most patients go back to their normal routine following the procedure or just take one day off of work, although that isn’t necessary. The recommended treatment protocol is 3 treatments spaced apart every 3 weeks followed by yearly maintenance.
Improved skin hydration
The benefit of improved skin hydration comes with our specific microneedling treatment at our Toronto clinic. When micro needling is performed with the V2 injector gun, it is beautifully paired with Redensity 1 hyaluronic acid complex, a light filling injectable that is enriched with minerals, amino acids, and vitamin B6. Redensity 1 creates a hydrating effect that is readily noticeable and targets dull, dry skin immediately.
We think microneedling with the V2 Beauty Booster and Redensity 1 is worth the investment in your skin, and we hope you do too! If you would like to talk with us more about this game-changing skin innovation, please contact our Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.