What Can Microneedling Do for Your Skin?
Although microneedling has been around for many years, it has gained popularity in recent years due to the plethora of benefits it offers for the skin.
The process is minimally invasive and works by triggering collagen production, thereby helping rejuvenate and improve the skin. During the treatment, a device with tiny needles is used to puncture holes in the skin, which triggers the body’s natural healing process.
The Reduction of Sebum Production
Improving the Look of the Skin
For people considering microneedling treatment in Toronto, it is important to understand what the treatment can do for your skin. For patients who are looking to reverse or prevent the visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines, microneedling can help. By triggering the production of collagen and elastin, which improve skin elasticity, the look of wrinkles can be reduced. This results in a fresher, more rejuvenated appearance.
Many patients interested in microneedling treatments in Toronto want to reduce the appearance of blemishes and acne scars that give the skin an uneven tone. Because micro-needling breaks down old tissue and boosts collagen and elastic production, it is an effective treatment for reducing the appearance of scars as well. Furthermore, with its unique ability to stimulate collagen growth, sun damage and discoloration can also be reversed. Since collagen production is one of the most vital ways to improve the look of skin, micro needling can also often address hyperpigmentation issues that come with melasma.
In addition to treating acne scars, there has also been a link between microneedling treatment and reducing acne itself. Research indicates that microneedling tends to result in a reduction of sebum production, which makes the skin less oily and acne-prone.
Safety and Effectiveness of the Procedure
Many women develop stretch marks following pregnancy or as a result of weight gain or loss. Stretch marks are typically very difficult to get rid of with topical medications and products.
Microneedling has been proven as an effective means to diminish the appearance of stretch marks, making it a popular choice among women.
Microneedling can also reduce the size of pores. When the needles puncture the skin and collagen production is boosted around the pores, the pores appear shrunken or closed. Many patients opting for microneedling treatment in Toronto are surprised to learn that the treatment can also reduce blackheads. The controlled trauma caused by the pinpricks tends to cause the positive side effect of dislodging blackheads during the procedure.
Typically, microneedling treatment in Toronto is safe and effective for all skin types. However, to formulate a treatment plan tailored to your skincare goals, it is important to consult an experienced doctor or plastic surgeon. Dr. Torgerson is well known as an industry leader in aesthetics. He operates out of his facial cosmetic surgery clinic, conveniently located in downtown Toronto.
At this state-of-the-art facility, Dr. Torgerson is proud to offer the latest in microneedling technology with the V2 micro needling treatment. This type of treatment not only allows patients to enjoy all the benefits of micro-needling, but also provides additional skin-boosting properties with Redensity, resulting in a comprehensive skin-enhancing experience.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Is Microneedling Better Than Laser Treatment For Dark Skin
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Microneedling Aftercare Tips for Protecting Your Results
- The Top 4 Microneedling Benefits For The Face
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.