Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
Everyone wants to look their very best—alert, refreshed, and youthful
If lines and sagging facial skin have started to make you look aged and tired, it may be time to look into a treatment to reverse those effects. Facelifts are one option, but for people who don’t need a large degree of lift or who are looking for a non-invasive treatment, that may not be the best strategy. The good news is that there are non-surgical ways to lift and rejuvenate your skin. Let’s discuss two of the most popular options that will leave you looking younger and more rested without the expense and downtime of more invasive plastic surgery procedures.
Ultherapy is perfect for those who don’t want to have a surgical procedure
Ultrasound technology is amazing, and now doctors are putting it to use to improve their patients’ skin tone. Cutting-edge Ultherapy has been approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to tighten and provide the perfect lift for loose skin on your neck, sagging skin under your chin, or baggy skin around your eyebrows. It’s also been FDA-cleared to treat wrinkles and lines on the chest area and décolletage.
Ultherapy works by delivering ultrasound energy just beneath the surface of the skin. This energy generates the correct temperature to stimulate the skin’s collagen-producing process, plumping it and tightening it in the process. The timing of the results may vary, with some patients noticing a difference right away and others seeing results over 2 or 3 months after treatment. Ultherapy isn’t a replacement for a facelift, but it’s perfect for those who don’t want to have a surgical procedure or who don’t need a dramatic tightening of their face and neck.
There’s no doubt that ultrasound technology is safe, as it’s been used in the medical field for decades. Ultherapy has passed the safety test in clinical studies and has now been used in over 500,000 treatments around the world. Although there may be a bit of swelling after Ultherapy, there is no downtime, so patients can immediately resume their normal activities.
CO2 laser therapy is perfect for removing blemishes and sun spots
CO2 Laser Treatment
To improve the overall appearance of your skin, treatment with a CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser will help. CO2 laser therapy is perfect for removing blemishes and sun spots from too much UV exposure as well as shrinking large and unsightly pores. It can greatly smooth and improve the texture of your skin in areas that are rough or irregular. It’s also a wonderful treatment for removing unwanted hair.
In addition to all of this, CO2 laser treatment helps create a significant tightening of the skin—so significant that it’s effective at reducing deep wrinkles and superficial scarring. It does all of this by sending out pulses of energy that destroy the top layer of skin tissue. It is an effective treatment for the face, but is not suggested for the hands, neck, or chest area, because the skin in those places does not heal as well and is more prone to scarring.
Although CO2 laser treatment is a nonsurgical procedure, it does have a short recovery time of a few days, as the treated area will be tender and swollen. Patients will be instructed on proper care after the treatment to control any resulting pain and to guide them on the recovery process.
Which Treatment Is Ideal For Me?
Some patients who are pressed for time may need to opt for a treatment with no downtime afterwards. However, if you have sun and/or age spots, lots of blemishes, and areas of rough or imperfect skin, CO2 laser treatment may provide better and more extensive results. Schedule a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon such as Dr. Cory Torgerson at (647) 343-0207 in Toronto to discuss which treatment option is best for your unique goals and for achieving the results you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What is Ultherapy?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.