Ultherapy Trends In 2017
Ultherapy has recently become a very popular, non-invasive, and unique cosmetic procedure
If present trends continue to hold, Ultherapy will undoubtedly become a recognized term in 2017. Up until very recently, patients who were unhappy with the aesthetic effects of aging had no medical recourse except for costly and often painful surgical procedures. But Ultherapy is a unique, cutting-edge alternative to surgery. It boasts better results than any ointment or cream available without a prescription, which is why Ultherapy is going to be one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in 2017.
Non-Invasive Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery
What Makes Ultherapy So Popular?
Ultherapy is a cosmetic procedure that uses focussed, high-intensity ultrasonic waves to stimulate new collagen production in targeted areas of the face and/or neck. Previously, Ultherapy wasn’t easily accessible, as doctors and technicians trained in this procedure were relatively scarce. Now, however, as this unique, non-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgery gains notoriety, so does the number of medical professionals trained in administering Ultherapy.
Gain Without Pain
Ultherapy is a nearly painless cosmetic procedure. It generates unbelievable results without the use of general anaesthesia or a scalpel. Ultherapy is so painless that it requires only a mild topical numbing agent applied before the procedure. Most patients report a warming sensation, feeling flushed, and some minor swelling, but no pain.
Get Changes Naturally
Ultherapy is performed non surgically, using focused ultrasonic waves to stimulate new collagen production in the targeted areas of the face and neck. This stimulation of collagen production, as opposed to fillers or injections, allows the body to safely and naturally tone the skin. This lack of chemical additives makes Ultherapy unique and quite appealing to patients who are hesitant to undergo elective surgery.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Safe for Everyone
Ultherapy is safe for almost every patient, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, such as diabetes. Since noninvasive Ultherapy doesn’t require going under general anesthesia, there are very few restrictions on who may undergo this unique procedure. As is always the case with medical procedures, your surgeon will advise you of any specific health concerns based on your private consultation.
It’s Quick & Easy
Ultherapy is fast and easy. It requires only 1 to 2 hours per session, so it can fit into the most hectic of schedules. On top of taking less than a couple of hours to complete the treatment, there is zero recovery time. This means that you won’t need to book any additional time off work or rearrange your schedule to accommodate a lengthy convalescence.
It’s easy to see why safe, easy, and non-invasive Ultherapy is going to be the hottest cosmetic trend for 2017. Ultherapy is a great alternative for nearly every patient who is interested in reversing the negative signs of aging.
If you want to get ahead of the curve this year, don’t hesitate. Call Dr. Cory Torgerson in Toronto today. As you know, it is important to work with an experienced and reputable surgeon to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the results of your cosmetic procedure. Dr. Torgerson has notable expertise in Ultherapy as well as surgical cosmetics, which means that Dr. Torgerson will be able to recommend the best treatment for you if Ultherapy cannot achieve your desired results. Dr. Torgerson will take the time to address all of your questions and concerns before recommending a personalized treatment plan to set you on track to achieving your cosmetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.