Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
The face is one of the most commonly requested areas in the body for the rejuvenation and enhancement of the skin, tone, and texture
Anti-ageing laser treatments come in a wide variety of systems and methods of application. Laser skin rejuvenation results are closely related to the patient’s age, lifestyle, present skin quality, and most importantly, expectations for the results that they are trying to achieve. Non-invasive anti-aging treatments for the face provide aging men and women with options on managing the decline of their skin quality over the course of many years.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
Ultherapy is a laser ultrasound treatment that is delivered at varying lengths of depths into the skin, which causes the tightening and lifting of the skin on the face and neck. Ultherapy releases the ultrasound energy precisely to the area of treatment, causing the dermal structures underneath the skin to produce collagen and elastin, which remodels the skin over the course of several months. Ultherapy is a semi-lasting treatment with results than can last anywhere from 1 year to 4 years.
Full face and neck treatments can be divided into individual areas for those who require only targeted skin tightening. Ultherapy treatments can be sectioned into:
- full face
- brows only (for a brow lift)
- upper face only
- lower face only
How Long Does It Take?
Full-face Ultherapy treatments require a minimum of 90 minutes. The sectioned treatments take only 20 minutes for the brows, while separate upper-face and lower-face treatments require around 45 minutes to 1 hour. Sometimes topical or injectable numbing agents are applied to the skin, which adds another 15 minutes to the treatment’s duration.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Ultherapy is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles in the face and neck area. Dr. Torgerson offers Ultherapy treatments to his patients who are not yet ready to commit to the process of surgery, yet want visible reduction in the signs of ageing such as the tightening of loose, sagging skin. The aging process also causes the skin to lose its youthful appearance, with the loss of skin elasticity structures and decreased volume in areas that were once plump and tight. Ultherapy treatments initiate the process of skin remodelling by targeting radiofrequency lasers to the deeper layers of the skin, and there is no associated post-treatment recovery time. Some people may experience swelling, redness, and mild bruising following Ultherapy treatments, but post-treatment tenderness will subside over the course of a few weeks as the body begins to generate increased amounts of collagen. Collagen is one of the most abundant substances in our body, and it has an immense impact on the functions and appearance of the skin. Ultherapy is a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the skin on the face and neck by providing long term results.
Dr. Torgerson, a facial plastic surgeon, believes in the latest and most effective treatments for his patients, so that is why he has selectively chosen the technical non-invasive modules that complement his surgical procedures. Ultherapy is the one of the leading anti-ageing treatments that tightens and lifts the skin while increasing collagen production with long-lasting results. Dr. Torgerson prescribes anti aging programs that encompass a system that is both beneficial and effective for his patients in delaying and maintaining their youthful appearance. Contact our Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, located in downtown Toronto, to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What is Ultherapy?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.