How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
If you are considering getting an Ultherapy procedure, it is normal to have some questions before you begin the treatment
For example, you may be thinking, “How many times should I do the procedure?” or “How do I get optimal results?” First of all, it is a good choice if you would like to avoid surgery or maintain the effects of cosmetic surgery. Ultherapy is essentially a facelift that doesn’t require surgery. It is the only non-surgical ultrasound treatment for skin lifting on the brow, neck, and chin.
How many treatments does it take to achieve optimal results?
Optimal Number of Treatments
Additionally, it has been cleared by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for skin lifting. Moreover, it is suitable for anyone with any amount of laxity. Even if you are in your 30s, you can get the procedure to maintain a fresh, youthful look or if you have mild to moderate skin laxity.
Most patients will only need one treatment, but some will benefit from more. It depends on how much laxity you have and how your body responds to the ultrasound and the collagen-building process. The number of lines of treatment depends on the surface area of the lower face and mid face, neck, and jowls, but it is usually around 400 to 750 lines of treatment, which will complete the neck and the whole face. In addition, age plays a factor.
According to RealSelf, it is recommended to try 2 treatments that are 6 months apart. Collagen usually takes that long to develop. If you wait, you will be able to see how much your skin has improved. That way, you can decide if you would like to repeat the procedure.
Maintain a healthy skincare regimen, including sunscreen and general skin care
Maintain the results for up to 1 year
Furthermore, it is advised to maintain a healthy skincare regimen, including sunscreen and general skin care. If you do that, you will be able to maintain the results for up to 1 year. However, skin is always aging, so future touch-ups can help slow down the aging process. The results may vary with each person.
In addition, if you are wondering if it is safe, the procedure has been cleared after being proven safe in clinical studies. Moreover, ultrasound energy has been tried, tested, and true and has been used in the medical field for over 50 years. You will see some results right after the treatment, such as tightening and lifting. However, you will see the final results after 3 months once the collagen has been stimulated and regenerated, which will improve your skin’s tone and elasticity.
Your practitioner will make sure you have a comfortable experience and will apply numbing agents and pre-medication as well. It is important to note that patients have different pain thresholds. It will take an hour for most patients, and you don’t have to worry about any downtime. The procedure will cost anywhere between $750 and $4,750, depending on the area you want to be treated.
You can get more information during a consultation to discuss any concerns you may have, and you will be able to tailor the Ultherapy procedure to your needs. We invite you to book a consultation with Dr. Torgerson at (647)343-0207 to find out what the best treatment is for you and your desired goals. We have a reputation for providing safe procedures that produce results.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What is Ultherapy?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.