A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
Like many people in and around the Toronto area, you’re starting to notice changes in your skin and are considering a procedure that will lift and tighten your skin
Like many people in and around the Toronto area, you’re starting to notice changes in your skin and are considering a procedure that will lift and tighten your skin. Your research process has led you to discover Ultherapy, one of the latest techniques for improving fine lines on the neck, chin, and brow. But you’ll need to know more about the process before you schedule a consultation with a specialist. Fortunately, our team has significant experience with the Ultherapy treatment process. We will present our full guide to Ultherapy, its benefits, and the stages of the procedure.
Don’t suffer through a challenging recovery process
Why Choose Ultherapy?
One of the leading advantages of Ultherapy in comparison to other forms of skin treatments is that it has been proven safe. Because the process uses ultrasound to deliver collagen-boosting elements, you can rest assured that you’re completely safe from side effects. Another reason why so many patients are now working with their local specialists to undergo the Ultherapy process is that the technique is the only non-invasive procedure proven to effectively lift skin on the neck, chin, and brow that is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This means that you won’t have to undergo extensive surgery prep time. You can sit back and enjoy the results of your treatment, which will leave you with reduced lines and clearer skin for the long term.
A Long-Lasting Treatment
Compared with short-term solutions such as Botox, another popular procedure, Ultherapy is a leading option for people seeking a longer-term improvement in their skin’s appeal. The treatment is designed to last for several years for most patients, who will experience increased dermal thickness as well as the enduring aesthetic benefits from the boost in collagen production.
Dr. Torgerson has many years’ experience performing cosmetic procedures for our patients
A Flexible Addition to Skin Care Regimens
One of the reasons why so many patients are now working with specialists to undergo Ultherapy is that it can be added to a comprehensive skincare regimen with seamless precision. Patients who have undergone the Ultherapy procedure can also choose other cosmetic options in the short term without having to put off important treatments for several months.
What Does the Treatment Process Involve?
So now that you know the clear benefits of the Ultherapy process, you’re probably wondering what the treatment involves. First, your specialist will ask that that you lie down on the treatment table as they assess your skin rejuvenation needs. They will then place the ultrasound over the target area and begin to administer ultrasound waves to achieve the ideal response from your facial tissue. The tissue at the target point is heated to around 65°C, which leads to immediate collagen contraction and denaturation and initiates collagen synthesis. You might feel a tingling sensation during this process, which is a sign that the collagen-building process has begun. Each treatment using the ultrasound equipment will typically last 30 to 60 minutes.
Why Book Through Dr. Torgerson Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
Our team here at Dr. Torgerson Facial Cosmetic Surgery has many years’ experience performing the latest cosmetic procedures for our patients. We’re committed to helping you understand the unique advantages of the Ultherapy process and determine a custom treatment for your personal cosmetic needs. Our team is available to book consultations. Call today at 647-343-0207 to speak with a recognized specialist.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.