Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
The neck is a frequently neglected area in most people’s daily facial routines
Over time, the neck loses firmness in the skin, and it can begin to display visible early signs of ageing. Common side effects of aging in the neck are the appearance of jowls around the lower cheek area, leading towards the chin. Horizontal wrinkles may also appear on the neck with the loss of tightness and volume to the surrounding area. The neck can begin to sag significantly, especially in the case of substantial weight loss. Men and women of all ages can suffer from a “turkey neck” appearance because skin around the jaw and neck area loses laxity and falls by the force of gravity. That is one of the main reasons why most people opt for neck rejuvenation treatments.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
Latest Technologies In Anti-Aging
Non-invasive anti-aging devices have been evolving since their introduction to the beauty and anti ageing marketplace. Trends in cosmetic aesthetics suggest that biotech companies are creatively engineering machines for different independent areas on the face and body. The developers’ research studies show that single, universal, non-invasive treatments are not as effective in treating a single area as target-specific laser technology. Most non-invasive treatments are designed to either reduce unwanted pockets of fat, reduce skin laxity with skin tightening, or reverse the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our clinic provides the latest technologies in anti-aging for the face and neck at our Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, located in the heart of Toronto. Ultherapy is the one of the leading anti-aging treatments that tightens and lifts the skin on the neck and jawline area while stimulating collagen production with long-lasting results. Often coined as the “laser-lift” or “laser facelift”, Ultherapy is a one time treatment that can last anywhere from 1 year to 4 years.
Ultherapy is a non-surgical laser cosmetic procedure that uses ultrasound technology to stimulate the growth of new collagen deep within the skin of the face and neck. Ultherapy is effective in remodelling the skin of the neck that is affected by the early signs of ageing.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Ultherapy treatments can be performed on the entire face and neck or in portions of the face that can benefit from the treatments. To address the signs of aging on the neck, Ultherapy can be done on the lower face or the entire neck area. The treatment of the lower face is delivered to the jaw and under the jaw area that meets the neck area. Lower face treatments can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour. Ultherapy treatments to the neck can take anywhere from 60 to 80 minutes. If required, topical or injectable numbing agents are applied to the skin, which will add another 15 minutes or so to the treatment’s duration.
Ultherapy is intended to treat skin on the face and neck that is affected by the inevitable process of ageing in people who are around the age of 30 to 50. Patients over the age of 50 can benefit from a surgical rejuvenation of the neck area with a mini-facelift, facelift, or neck lift. Ultherapy is a semi-lasting treatment that can last anywhere from 1 year to 4 years. Results can be seen about 3 months after the treatment, with maintenance treatments required about once a year after the initial Ultherapy treatment.
Combination Of Treatment
Ultherapy can be combined with other non-invasive treatments, including dermal fillers and neuromodulators like Botox. It is critical to wait 4 to 6 weeks in between additional anti-aging treatments in combination with Ultherapy treatments.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.