Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
Ultherapy is a breakthrough in cosmetic skin rejuvenation that doesn’t just promise results—it really delivers them
The cosmetics industry is huge, with various manufacturers hawking their creams, scrubs, machines, treatments, and technologies that will help lift, tighten, smooth, and soften the wrinkles and excess skin that appear as we age. In the quest to find the fountain of youth, it’s a wonderful breakthrough when doctors find a treatment that actually works to help patients look younger.
Dr. Torgerson is pleased to offer Ultherapy, which can help tighten and tone the skin and substructures
What Is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a revolutionary, non-invasive aesthetic procedure that tightens and tones the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without surgery or downtime. The most skilled cosmetic surgeons are constantly learning about and training in the latest and greatest technologies in skincare and rejuvenation. This method, which is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, is an amazing leap forward in the cosmetic skin rejuvenation process.
How It Works
The Ultherapy procedure stimulates collagen production by focusing ultrasound energy into the skin’s foundational layer—the one typically addressed in cosmetic surgery. This is done without breaking the skin, in a completely non-invasive fashion. It uses a transducer to deliver high-frequency sound waves to the skin, deep into the fibro-muscular tissues. It stimulates collagen production, adding firmness and tightness to the skin and giving it a smoother look. Although some patients will start to see tightening begin in the first couple of days after their treatment, the results of this treatment will truly be seen in the 2 to 3 months after treatment (as the collagen levels increase, filling out and lifting the skin).
Ultherapy directly stimulates your body’s natural production of collagen under the skin
When you have invested a lot of time and money in surgical and cosmetic enhancements, you don’t want to keep going through extensive, expensive, and often uncomfortable procedures. Ultherapy treatments can be used to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery. Best of all, it’s non-invasive and virtually painless. As there is no recovery time, scarring, or visible invasion, you can continue with your regular activities and not carry the “evidence” of any procedure. Depending on your skin type and tone, most people do not have to go back for another treatment for 1.5 to 2 years. Because Ultherapy directly stimulates your body’s natural production of collagen under the skin, the effects can be longer-lasting than other procedures that involve injecting temporary fillers. Even so, Ultherapy may require maintenance treatments to continue stimulating much-needed collagen and keep your skin looking its best.
A Brilliant Alternative To Facelifts
Ultherapy works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face, chin, neck, and brow line. It helps to refresh your appearance, giving you a rejuvenated look. Treatment with Ultherapy makes you look younger, which makes you feel younger. Best of all, Ultherapy does not involve any chemicals, pain, or needles. As ultrasound therapy has been around for half a century in many medical disciplines, its safety has been clearly established.
Ultherapy provides an unprecedented way to fight sagging skin and wrinkles on the face and chest area. It’s a safe, clinically tested, and effective way to improve your look by stimulating your body’s natural collagen production. Ultherapy is safe, non-invasive, and progressive, meaning that one treatment will continue to reap results for months afterward.
Why deal with needles and surgery if you don’t have to? You may be a good candidate for Ultherapy treatment. Book your consultation today with Dr. Torgerson at (647) 343-0207 and get a detailed account on how Ultherapy can help you improve your life and appearance without surgery.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What is Ultherapy?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.