What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses safe and gentle ultrasonic energy to both tighten and lift skin naturally
With Ultherapy, there is no need to undergo an invasive surgical procedure to achieve younger, healthier-looking skin. This unique approach to dermal rejuvenation has many advantages over surgery. These benefits include a drastic reduction in associated risks in addition to zero recovery time, which allows recipients of Ultherapy to complete the treatment and continue with their day-to-day activities uninterrupted.
Ultherapy is a gentle, safe, non invasive dermal rejuvenation procedure
Ultherapy can be used to gradually and gently lift the skin of the face and brow to treat skin tissues under the neck and chin and to smooth wrinkles and fine lines on the décolletage. Ultherapy is an exceptionally unique and innovative procedure that uses the body’s naturally occurring regenerative response to lift and tighten skin by stimulating collagen production. Effective, gentle, and safe, Ultherapy is the only non invasive dermal rejuvenation procedure currently approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Federal Drug Administration. It is also currently the only cosmetic treatment that uses ultrasound technology. Ultherapy employs ultrasound imaging to thoroughly assess and target tissue layers, accurately and effectively treating them with direct ultrasonic heat.
One of Ultherapy’s many dermatological advantages is that the results are generated internally, meaning that the notable effects of this non-invasive cosmetic procedure are, in fact, completely natural. Ultherapy treatments require no recovery period, and treatment itself typically lasts between 30 and 60 minutes. Ultherapy painlessly restores youthful skin tones and reduces epidermal sagging in the chest and neck. This treatment stimulates collagen, which lifts the nasolabial folds and restores fullness to the cheeks. Jowl reduction is another function of Ultherapy, creating a sleeker and more defined jawline. When applied to the brow, safe and gentle Ultherapy treatments can reduce hooding of the eyelids, elevate the brow, and even open up the eye area, making Ultherapy a remarkably multifaceted, non-invasive cosmetic procedure.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
How Does It Work?
Ultherapy works by focusing safe levels of ultrasonic heat onto sagging and wrinkled tissue. This unique procedure is completely non invasive, meaning that there is no dermal penetration whatsoever. The controlled trauma in deeper layers of the epidermal tissue activates a healing process in the deeper layers of the skin. This healing process involves the tightening and contracting of the skin as well as the formation of new collagen, which creates longer-lasting and more natural-looking results than the vast majority of competing dermal cosmetic procedures. The dermal regenerative healing process requires 2 to 3 months for results to become visible.
One advantage of Ultherapy, when compared to other skin treatments, is that most patients will require only one treatment. Some patients, however, may require subsequent treatments. What determines the number of treatments is skin laxity and the individual’s unique collagen building process, among other things.
If you are starting to notice droopiness in the eyebrow area, mild sagging in the neck and chin area, or some wrinkling on the chest area, then Ultherapy may be the ideal treatment for you. To learn more and to find a skilled and knowledgeable doctor with accolades, experience, and good training, schedule a consultation at the office of Dr. Torgerson in Toronto. We invite you to contact us at (647)343-0207 with any questions or concerns you may have about Ultherapy or about other anti-aging treatments that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.