How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
Have you considered Ultherapy for younger, more rejuvenated skin?
Many before you have tried and benefited from this increasingly popular treatment. But there are a lot of different non-invasive skin procedures out there, including other laser treatments. While Ultherapy and laser treatments are used to minimize the signs of aging, it may not be clear which procedure is right for you. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 5 differences between Ultherapy and other laser treatments.
Ultherapy Penetrates Much Deeper than Traditional Laser Treatments
Ultherapy Laser Technology
Whereas traditional laser technologies focus on the surface of the skin for rejuvenation, Ultherapy goes much deeper. It is the only non-invasive cosmetic skin treatment that targets the foundational level of the skin. To be specific, it goes about 3.5 to 4.5 mm beneath the surface. Why does that matter? Because the skin is tightened from the bottom up, ensuring that even the deepest structures of the skin are enhanced and beautified. Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to target the collagen production beneath the surface, whereas laser therapy targets only issues at the top.
No Downtime After a Treatment
Because laser therapy targets the surface of the skin, the immediate impact is much more apparent and long-lasting. Anybody who receives a laser treatment will need at least a week or two of social downtime before skin returns to normal. This isn’t the case with Ultherapy. It targets structures of the skin that aren’t visible, and this requires absolutely no downtime after a treatment. You can normally go for Ultherapy during your lunch hour and return to work without anyone the wiser, making it much easier and more convenient to fit Ultherapy into your schedule.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Post-Treatment Side Effects
After being treated with laser therapy, skin will experience a few side effects. These are mainly swelling and redness, but skin may experience peeling as well. Ultherapy, on the other hand, has hardly any side effects. Some people do experience a bit of redness in their skin for a few hours after the procedure, but this normally subsides very quickly and is hardly noticeable in any case.
How Long do the Benefits Last?
Laser treatments generally last longer than Ultherapy. Laser treatments stimulate collagen growth for 6 months, which then delivers benefits to your skin that last for a couple of years. Ultherapy works much quicker. But to continue to enjoy the results, clients often return for yearly touch-ups. Nevertheless, it is important to note that there are many factors that impact how your skin changes and that the effects will differ from person to person.
The Nature of the Results
If you are looking to address many minor surface issues like wrinkles and red spots, a traditional laser therapy will work best. It will stimulate collagen production to help reduce the impact of these problems. Ultherapy offers something that is very different. Because it targets structures deep within the skin, the results are much more transformative. Ultherapy transforms skin at its structure to address issues like sagginess and a lax appearance. The result is a much more toned and tightened look through your entire face and neck, impacting your entire appearance. Want to learn more about whether Ultherapy is the right procedure for you? Contact Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Clinic at (647)343-0207 and get started on a more youthful you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.