Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
The lower face is subject to greater challenges when it comes to aging in the face
Gravity plays a huge role in how the face ages over the years. Common everyday factors that contribute to premature aging in the face include unprotected sun exposure, environmental factors like pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, chemicals in skincare products, synthetic ingredients in foods, and lifestyle factors like smoking, drinking, and other toxic elements in daily life.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
As we age, the skin sags over time, leading to the natural drooping of the skin. When the skin ages, it loses elasticity and firmness, feels thinner, and looks less plump than it used to several decades previously.
One of the first signs of aging is the loss of volume in the skin, which leads to the hollowing effect in the under-eye area, cheeks, lips, and the overall appearance of the face. (The body is equally affected, but we will cover that in articles dedicated to body-related aging concerns.)
To help restore plumpness and resiliency in the skin, laser technologies can be used to modify skin structures, reduce wrinkles, contour the treatment areas, and rejuvenate the skin from the inside out. The face has many components to it, so we have broken down contouring options into two sections: upper and lower. Please see Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options for the Upper Face to learn more about non-invasive anti-aging treatments for the upper part of the face, including the eyes and cheeks, along with targeted, non-invasive, wrinkle-reducing treatment options.
Now we’ll discuss non-invasive contouring options for the lower face:
Lip contouring is a popular procedure to immediately fill and add volume to the lips with dermal filler products like Teosyal Kiss. Teosyal Kiss is a special formula that has been specifically designed for the lip area to last longer and feel more natural. Teosyal Kiss is made with pure cross-linked Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) and can last 6 to 9 months.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Contouring Options for the Lower Face
The chin can create a more pleasing appearance in the face. Chin implants can achieve great results in people who want a substantially fuller chin. Dermal fillers like Teosyal Global are a great way to increase the size of the chin. Men are a good candidate for chin-enhancement procedures to make their facial contours appear more masculine.
Jawline contouring is a growing popular procedure that both men and women are increasingly becoming interested in. Dermal fillers are injected into the corner of the jaws to enhance the angles in the jaw line. A stronger jawline is associated with beauty and masculinity and is generally viewed as attractive to the opposite sex.
The neck can be tightened and lifted with laser technology. The top two common lasers used for neck rejuvenation include laser neck lifting with HotSculpting and Ultherapy, non-surgical skin tightening.
If you are interested in one of the many non-surgical options for lower face contouring, then contact our office today to schedule your consultation.
Dr. Torgerson is a leading facial cosmetic plastic surgeon in Toronto. He offers surgical and non-surgical options for his patients so they can achieve the best results to meet their cosmetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.