Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
Cosmetic skin treatments offer an entire world of options for those who have looked in the mirror and started to notice the various signs of aging
Sagging cheeks, forehead skin that isn’t as tight and smooth as it used to be, baggy skin under the neck, and lines and wrinkles on the face and chest area—these all come with age, stress, exposure to the sun, as well as lifestyle choices such as smoking and using tanning beds. The good news is that many of these signs of ageing are reversible. Even better—you don’t need to resort to surgical procedures to smooth out wrinkles, tighten your skin, and look more youthful and refreshed. Ultherapy, a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment, can help you look years younger without a single incision or needle injection.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
What Is Ultherapy?
For those unfamiliar with the treatment, Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to target the layers just underneath the surface of your skin, stimulating your body’s natural collagen production. It does this through use of the perfect amount of heat to jumpstart collagen production without causing any burning, major swelling, or damage to the skin. In fact, Ultherapy is virtually painless and doesn’t require any downtime afterwards.
After Ultherapy, some patients will be excited to notice immediate results. The majority of the benefits, however, won’t be seen for 2 to 3 months after the treatment. During this time, the body is producing collagen, helping the skin plump up and fill out. This results in better skin tone, more definition to the face and neck, and a smoothing of wrinkles on the face, neck, and chest area.
Is It Safe?
Ultrasound technology has been used safely and effectively in the medical field for 50 years. As for Ultherapy, it has been approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use on the face and brow area as well as the neck and décolletage. It’s been used to achieve fabulous results more than half a million times the world over. Not only is Ultherapy safe; it really works.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
What Do Patients Think About Ultherapy?
Some patients get Ultherapy because they have only mild sagging or minor wrinkles and they simply aren’t ready for a surgical procedure such as a full facelift or even a brow lift. A woman who went in because she had noticed that her jowls were becoming a bit saggy happily reported that she was noticing significant results beginning to happen just 1 week after her Ultherapy treatment. For another patient, tightening of the loose skin of her neck took almost 3 months, but was very noticeable once the collagen levels had built up enough to fill out her skin.
Other patients get Ultherapy years after a surgical cosmetic procedure to maintain the smoothing and facial definition that they achieved with their initial procedure. Even after a facelift, the ageing process still continues, so Ultherapy is a wonderful complimentary therapy used to tweak the results of a facelift years down the road. One woman who started noticing a bit of drooping under her chin some time after her facelift began having Ultherapy treatments every 2 years and has been incredibly pleased with the tightening results.
How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?
The cost of Ultherapy depends on where you live. In Toronto, for instance, Ultherapy treatment can range from $1,000 to $5,000. If you’re treating only a small area (such as above your brows), the price can run between $750 and $1,000.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson office by dialling (647) 343-0207 to find out whether Ultherapy is the right treatment for you or if it will work best in combination with other treatments.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What is Ultherapy?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.