What is Ultherapy?
Many non-invasive, anti-aging methods are available at facial cosmetic clinics to help people age gracefully
Two more commonly known procedures are neurotoxin injections and injectable filler treatments. People are aware that neurotoxin injection smooths out wrinkles and that fillers add volume to thinning facial features. Ultherapy is a newer non-invasive treatment that helps tighten the skin and stimulates collagen production using ultrasound. Although Ulthera treatments have been approved since 2006, the public is still becoming educated about the incredible advantages that ultrasound offers.
Ultherapy is the best non-invasive method for tightening and lifting eyebrows, jowls, and necks
Other than a traditional facelift surgery, Ultherapy is the best non-invasive method for tightening and lifting eyebrows, jowls, and necks. Ultherapy is the first and only medically certified procedure of its kind. Collagen is the framework in our tissues that holds the skin in place. As we age, collagen production is reduced, and as a result, our skin begins to droop and sag. It is noticed initially in the cheeks, along the jawline, in the neck, and along the eyebrows. With the use of ultrasonic energy, Ultherapy heats tissues and muscles under the surface of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen. This regeneration of collagen is called neocollagenesis, which literally means that we begin using our own collagen to rebuild the skin’s framework. Although the results of this ultrasound technology may not be seen initially, after 2 to 3 months, the new collagen produces firmer tone as drooping skin is restored to its original shape. The activation of extra collagen into the face also causes the incredible tightening of fine lines and wrinkles. The professional administering the ultrasound uses a patented hand device called Ultherapy Amplify. This state-of-the-art instrument enables them to see under the top layer of skin so that they are able to treat the proper facial areas at the proper depth.
Ultherapy is a very effective, non-invasive method to tighten and smooth skin
Ultherapy or Surgical Face Lift?
The bonus of this ultrasound procedure is that only a topical numbing agent needs to be applied prior to the treatment. Ultherapy is not painful, but patients are able to feel the energy each time it is applied. Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto cosmetic clinic offers additional local freezing to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. Ultherapy can be done in approximately 60 to 120 minutes, depending on the areas treated, and it requires no downtime to heal!
The patient may experience slight swelling and redness of skin for a few hours after the procedure. Occasionally, clients have reported that their face is tender for a couple of days as well. Dr. Cory Torgerson is able to attest to the results that can be accomplished with Ultherapy. Before and after photos of satisfied clients will also confirm what this ultrasound treatment can achieve for you. Dr. Torgerson also acknowledges that a surgical facelift is the best solution once skin has become too loose. It should be mentioned that Ultherapy is only safe and effective if it is administered by an experienced, licensed professional. All treatments at Dr. Torgerson’s facial cosmetic clinic in downtown Yorkville, Toronto, are performed by qualified staff under his guidance. If drooping jowls are causing your mood to sag, why not book a consultation today?
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?