What is Ultherapy?
Many non-invasive, anti-aging methods are available at facial cosmetic clinics to help people age gracefully
Two more commonly known procedures are neurotoxin injections and injectable filler treatments. People are aware that neurotoxin injection smooths out wrinkles and that fillers add volume to thinning facial features. Ultherapy is a newer non-invasive treatment that helps tighten the skin and stimulates collagen production using ultrasound. Although Ulthera treatments have been approved since 2006, the public is still becoming educated about the incredible advantages that ultrasound offers.
Ultherapy is the best non-invasive method for tightening and lifting eyebrows, jowls, and necks
Other than a traditional facelift surgery, Ultherapy is the best non-invasive method for tightening and lifting eyebrows, jowls, and necks. Ultherapy is the first and only medically certified procedure of its kind. Collagen is the framework in our tissues that holds the skin in place. As we age, collagen production is reduced, and as a result, our skin begins to droop and sag. It is noticed initially in the cheeks, along the jawline, in the neck, and along the eyebrows. With the use of ultrasonic energy, Ultherapy heats tissues and muscles under the surface of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen. This regeneration of collagen is called neocollagenesis, which literally means that we begin using our own collagen to rebuild the skin’s framework. Although the results of this ultrasound technology may not be seen initially, after 2 to 3 months, the new collagen produces firmer tone as drooping skin is restored to its original shape. The activation of extra collagen into the face also causes the incredible tightening of fine lines and wrinkles. The professional administering the ultrasound uses a patented hand device called Ultherapy Amplify. This state-of-the-art instrument enables them to see under the top layer of skin so that they are able to treat the proper facial areas at the proper depth.
Ultherapy is a very effective, non-invasive method to tighten and smooth skin
Ultherapy or Surgical Face Lift?
The bonus of this ultrasound procedure is that only a topical numbing agent needs to be applied prior to the treatment. Ultherapy is not painful, but patients are able to feel the energy each time it is applied. Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto cosmetic clinic offers additional local freezing to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. Ultherapy can be done in approximately 60 to 120 minutes, depending on the areas treated, and it requires no downtime to heal!
The patient may experience slight swelling and redness of skin for a few hours after the procedure. Occasionally, clients have reported that their face is tender for a couple of days as well. Dr. Cory Torgerson is able to attest to the results that can be accomplished with Ultherapy. Before and after photos of satisfied clients will also confirm what this ultrasound treatment can achieve for you. Dr. Torgerson also acknowledges that a surgical facelift is the best solution once skin has become too loose. It should be mentioned that Ultherapy is only safe and effective if it is administered by an experienced, licensed professional. All treatments at Dr. Torgerson’s facial cosmetic clinic in downtown Yorkville, Toronto, are performed by registered nurses under his guidance. If drooping jowls are causing your mood to sag, why not book a consultation today?
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What is Ultherapy?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.