Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
Finding an experienced specialist, especially in a city the size of Toronto, can be a daunting task
If you are looking for the top Ultherapy doctors in the GTA and don’t know where to start, we have put together a guide to ensure that you find yourself in the hands of a provider that has the necessary skill to perform the procedure. With nearly endless options and with safety and results being a top priority, there are key factors that require consideration before an informed decision can be made.
It is best to begin by determining which doctor is the most qualified
Ultherapy doctor in Toronto
In this instance, we’re talking about Ultherapy. When choosing an Ultherapy doctor in Toronto, experience, accreditation, and qualifications are paramount to ensure a personal feeling of security and confidence. Ultherapy is best administered by an experienced medical professional, which helps mitigate the risks inherent in any medical procedure. The results of Ultherapy, including its duration, may vary and are related to the skill of the doctor or technician performing it. While some clinics have nurses or technicians that do the actual treatment, it is still a medical procedure and should be supervised by a doctor, as technique and knowledge will affect the outcome of the patient’s desired results. Seeking a face and neck specialist will ensure that the best possible results are achieved safely.
Doctors who perform Ultherapy in Toronto will provide a consultation. This will allow the doctor to advise and examine the patient. It will also enable the patient to ensure compatibility with their doctor. Is the doctor confident, friendly, and open to questions? Were they able to answer all your questions in an informed and professional manner? Do you have confidence that the doctor has listened to your aesthetic goals? It is important to feel comfortable with your physician.
Dr. Torgerson is well-respected cosmetic plastic surgeon in Toronto with over 18 years of training
Why Choose Dr. Torgerson?
Friends, family, and co-workers are usually the best place for a word of mouth referral, but reviews are readily available and easily accessible on websites such as Google, Review, or Rate My MD. It is important to understand that shopping around for a better price or a discount on treatments could affect the type of result that you end up with as well as the risks or damage that could happen when the user is not trained or does not have a good understanding of the technology and how it works.
Trained by the University of Toronto and its medical affiliates, Dr. Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC, is one of Canada’s most recognized and respected cosmetic plastic surgeons. He is a renowned specialist in neck, head, and facial surgery. Dr. Torgerson has travelled the world to lecture on these unique procedures throughout the years.
Dr. Torgerson is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in facial, neck, and head surgery and underwent many years of medical and surgical training to receive this prestigious designation. As the leading recognized specialist in cosmetic surgical alternatives and a well-respected cosmetic plastic surgeon in Toronto with over 18 years of training, Dr. Torgerson is able to provide his patients with a uniquely artistic and novel approach to plastic surgery as well as other non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
In regards to Ultherapy, Dr. Torgerson uses the latest ultrasound imaging technology to trigger newfound collagen growth deep within the skin. Courteous, helpful staff and a spacious, state-of-the-art facility will ensure your Ultherapy experience will be rewarding. Please note that surgical and recovery rooms are available on site to maximize comfort and convenience for patients.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.