Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
We all want to look our best, and it can be difficult sometimes when we start noticing fine lines on our face
However, there are ways a person can age gracefully with non-invasive procedures such as Ultherapy. It is an ultrasound treatment that is used to lift the skin on the brow, chin, and neck. Furthermore, there is no downtime, and it will tighten your skin over time.
The ultrasound energy initiates a response under your skin that triggers the regenerative process to reveal a fresh, new look
Activate the Growth of New Collagen
Ultherapy is becoming increasingly popular, and it uses focused ultrasound, which will activate the growth of new collagen under your skin. You will start to notice the difference in about 3 to 6 months, and it takes only approximately one hour for the procedure. So how does collagen give you a youthful look? To begin with, it is a natural protein that keeps your skin young and fresh. Collagen keeps your skin firm, but as you age, it can lose the battle against gravity and push the skin downward.
In addition, the Ultherapy procedure allows your practitioner to see the layers of tissue that are targeted during the treatment. This technique will allow your practitioner to ensure that the energy is being deposited precisely.
Moreover, if you are concerned about pain, there is a software system called Ultherapy Amplify, which is considered to be more comfortable. Many patients say that it is tolerable. You may encounter some discomfort when the energy is being sent to your face, but it is temporary. It is also a sign that the collagen is being built up in your skin.
Your professional will make sure you have a pleasant experience, and you will receive premedication and a numbing agent. The Ultherapy procedure uses no toxins or needles, and it bypasses the surface of your skin to deliver the exact amount of energy from the ultrasound. This includes an accurate temperature and the right depths.
Ultherapy is a great alternative if you’re not ready for surgery
The Most Common Side Effects
According to the Ultherapy website, the most common side effects are swelling, redness, pain, and some temporary effects. Your procedure can be done in 3 easy steps.
- Choose the treatment areas that you would like simulated, such as the eyebrow, neck, chest, or under the chin.
- To start your treatment, your Ultherapy practitioner cleanses your skin and identifies the areas that will be treated. Then the practitioner puts the ultrasound gel and the treatment applicator on your skin.
- Return to your daily life right after your Ultherapy procedure without any requirements or restrictions.
Ultherapy is a great procedure if you are looking to regain that youthful glow or if you would like to prolong the effects of cosmetic surgery. Additionally, it is the only non-invasive, non-surgical ultrasound treatment that is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for skin lifting. Moreover, if you’re wondering if you’re a candidate for Ultherapy, it is recommended for anyone with any degree of laxity. It is suitable for people in their 30s and older who have mild to moderate skin laxity.
Ultherapy is suitable for both men and women, and you will be pleased with the results at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Plastic Surgery & Laser Centre in Toronto. We can give you the fresh and vibrant glow you are looking for. Book for a consultation with us today and start turning back your aging clock.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.