How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
The recovery time for Ultherapy is virtually nonexistent, as it is a painless and non-invasive procedure
The treatment is quite quick and can easily fit into your busy schedule. When factoring in general anaesthesia, the actual surgery, and the hours (if not days) spent recovering at a hospital after a surgical procedure, Ultherapy is definitely advantageous. It generally takes between 30 and 90 minutes. What determines the amount of time for the treatment is the number of parts of the body being targeted.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
Ultherapy Recovery Time
During the procedure, Dr. Torgerson will use state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to generate gentle ultrasound waves that will penetrate the patient’s skin. The heat generated is not intense, and you will not feel any pain during the procedure. However, the heat generated by the ultrasound apparatus will stimulate your skin so that it will produce more collagen. The collagen will then fill up the targeted areas around the skin tissue and help your skin appear both firmer and healthier.
In some cases, patients notice marked results after only 1 week. However, it is typical for patients to notice impressive results 2 to 3 months after the Ultherapy is administered. This is because it generally takes 2 to 3 months for the collagen production to increase to the point that the skin truly appears fuller and healthier. Any previously sagging areas will be lifted and tightened, and any wrinkles and/or fine lines will begin to lighten and eventually disappear.
As there is no downtime, patients may choose to resume normal activities immediately after completing the procedure
Some redness or swelling may appear or develop after the procedure. Such side effects are uncommon, but are generally well tolerated. If you experience such discomfort after the treatment is administered, then you can use cold packs to reduce the swelling. Furthermore, to further reduce the risk of side effects and to maximize the effectiveness of Ultherapy, Dr. Torgerson may ask you to avoid saunas and spas while your skin heals.
Although minor steps may be recommended (e.g. pillowcases washed with a fabric softener should also be avoided for about a week after the treatment), non-invasive Ultherapy is so gentle that the patient may choose to resume normal activities immediately after completing the procedure. As for the enduring effects of unique Ultherapy, eventually collagen production reaches peak levels, and the production of collagen will start to decrease. This is perfectly normal and is an inevitable part of aging. The level at which the collagen levels drop will vary from patient to patient. For some, a single treatment may be sufficient for the desired aesthetic. For others, repeating Ultherapy every 4 to 6 months may be advisable.
You can make some lifestyle changes to help slow down the aging process. For example, you can cut back or quit smoking and avoid extended periods of exposure to ultraviolet rays. Drinking 8 glasses of water per day, getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep per day, and eating a balanced diet of fruits and vegetables can also help offset the effects of skindamaging free radicals. If you would like to learn more about Ultherapy or determine whether Ultherapy is right for you, please contact Dr. Torgerson at (647)343-0207 for a consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?