Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
Ultherapy is non-invasive procedure has proven results of lifting and tightening the skin
Ultherapy, the latest beauty technology, has been performed on over 700,000 patients worldwide and has a reported 95% satisfaction rate among patients who have had the treatment. Yet many individuals wonder if the procedure is right for their aesthetic goals and if the treatment can be performed on individuals with medical conditions.
Ultherapy is safe and gentle procedure
When considering any elective surgery, pre-existing health concerns are taken into consideration. Unfortunately, there are many conditions (e.g. diabetes, metallic inserts) that can bar an otherwise healthy individual from elective cosmetic surgery. Ultherapy, however, uses gentle ultrasonic waves to direct heat no deeper than 4.5 mm into the epidermis, stimulating natural collagen production.
Patients with endocrinol or glandular conditions or disorders related to their thyroid are also typically considered undesirable candidates for elective procedures that require general anesthesia. Fortunately, Ultherapy does not affect the thyroid gland because the layer of cartilage in and around the thyroid serves as a protective shield.
Although unique Ultherapy is safe and gentle, there are still certain cases that require precautionary measures. For example, with patients who are suffering from cold sores or shingle outbreaks, preventative measures will be used to reduce adverse reaction to Ultherapy.
Ultherapy helps tighten targeted areas and rejuvenate sagging skin
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients taking any vitamin supplements or anti-inflammatory medication to treat a pre-existing condition will still be eligible for Ultherapy. In fact, none of the published studies suggest that taking anti inflammatory medication will hinder or impede the healing process in any way.
Interestingly, some patients who routinely undergo facial peeling treatments worry that their treatments may interfere in the effectiveness of Ultherapy. The most frequently asked question relates to the ultrasound gel that is used. However, Ultherapy can actually be performed immediately after a peeling treatment has been administered. This is because Ultherapy does not affect the outer layer of skin, which is what a peeling treatment targets.
This state-of-the-art procedure does not interfere in the vast majority of existing treatments and/or conditions. Ultherapy can be advantageous for people who have noticed wrinkles and/or fine lines in and around the facial area and is safe for all skin tones. Patients who wish to delay the natural aging process are ideal candidates for Ultherapy. Results may vary if the targeted tissue is previously damaged or scarred.
Individual differences must also be taken into consideration to determine whether a patient is a viable candidate for Ultherapy for Ultherapy. The natural ability to regulate collagen in each individual will play a role in Ultherapy results, and these issues will be assessed by an Ultherapy specialist during your consultation. The expectations and needs of each patient varies from person to person, and a consultation will help determine viable candidates for this unique procedure. Safe and gentle Ultherapy has seen positive results in patients as old as 70 years of age.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.