How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a unique alternative to surgery
This non-invasive cosmetic procedure employs ultrasonic waves and requires no lengthy recovery time or complicated post-operative care or pain management. The treatment itself is fast and easy, usually requiring no more than 2 hours to complete.
Rejuvenated, youthful-looking skin is achieved without surgically altering
A Non-Invasive Procedure
Ultherapy allows the body’s natural collagen production to return the skin’s elasticity and bring a more youthful glow to the skin’s composition. This means that the results from Ultherapy typically appear more natural than those achieved through surgical cosmetic procedures. Although this is all appealing, it is important to be aware that the results of Ultherapy are not quite as immediately noticeable as those achieved with invasive surgical procedures.
As previously stated, Ultherapy is non-invasive and non-surgical. Ultherapy employs high-frequency ultrasonic waves, directing heat to specific areas of the face and/or neck. This heat stimulates collagen production, which naturally tightens and lifts, restoring skin to its youthful position. Although the process of collagen production is initiated immediately, the results are cumulative and take time to be noticed.
After Ultherapy most patients report feeling and looking no different than before the procedure. This can be quite beneficial, if not immediately satisfying. There are no bandages, downtime, soreness, or medication, which allows patients to continue “business as usual” uninterrupted. Patients commonly report feeling flushed or experiencing a tingling sensation, which typically lasts for only a few hours after treatment. Results become evident in 3 to 6 months.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
During these months, collagen is being produced at increased rates as a result of the ultrasonic waves, and it is in this 3- to 6-month range that production reaches a maximum point. It is at this time that notable improvements in the elasticity and tone of the treated areas become visible. Most patients report simply waking up one day and seeing a difference in their face. Others report having friends and family suddenly complimenting them and asking what they have been doing differently before they themselves noticed any results.
Biochemistry is unique to the individual and will produce collagen at slightly different rates. This means that, although most patients’ results become evident between 3 and 6 months, you may see results earlier or later than this. In fact, it is common for patients to notice a change 2 to 3 months post treatment if enough collagen has been produced. It is important to note that although the results are pleasing with Ultherapy treatments, they are not long lasting. In most cases, it is recommended to repeat Ultherapy treatments every year or two to maintain the collagen production. At the time of your treatment and post-treatment checkup, your treatment specialist will assess your progress and give you personally tailored advice regarding a second Ultherapy treatment. Although most patients require only one treatment every year or so, there may be some individuals who require multiple treatments more frequently to achieve their desired results.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ultherapy or any other facial cosmetic procedure, we invite you to contact our clinic today at (647)343-0207. Dr. Torgerson has noted expertise specifically in facial cosmetic surgery and related procedures. Call his office today to set up a private consultation to address any of your questions and concerns. Dr. Torgerson will also recommend procedures that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?