Choosing the right cosmetic clinic for your skin-tightening procedure is so important
Some of the considerations that you should contemplate are items such as who is the medical director overseeing the Ultherapy treatment. Choosing a clinic with a facial plastic surgeon will ensure that the education, training, and certification are intact for top head and neck results, since the cosmetic centre focuses solely on these specialty areas. You also need to consider the amount of experience with non-surgical skin tightening and face and neck procedures. Choosing a cosmetic centre that is reputable and has solid experience in this definitive area will likely improve your results and increase the safety component of the treatment for you.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
During your initial Ulthera consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your cosmetic goals. You will be able to discuss whether you are a good candidate for non-surgical skin tightening and consider alternative and additional treatments to help you attain top results. Recommendations will be shared with you, including what outcomes you can anticipate, associated risks and complications, the benefits you can expect, and the financial investment necessary for the procedure.
If you decide to move forward with Ultherapy, you will be informed of how you need to prepare for the treatment and what you can expect post-procedure. Consent forms will be signed that highlight all of the necessary information and ensure that you are well informed about the procedure you are undergoing.
At Dr. Torgerson’s office, the Ulthera treatment is performed in his accredited, out-of-hospital surgery centre. Our facility is approved by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. It is regularly inspected and assessed, and it meets the highest standards. Non-surgical skin tightening is usually performed on an outpatient basis, which means you will be able to go home the same day. The entire treatment typically takes between 1 hour to 2 1/2 hours, depending on the areas being treated by the ultrasound technology. Medication and local freezing are administered for your comfort during the session. You will be permitted to go home after a short observation period following your procedure.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Long Lasting Results
Non-surgical skin tightening has minimal recovery, and a patient is typically able to resume full activity immediately following the treatment. If there are any restrictions on your activities, the experts in charge of your care will be sure to tell you. You will also receive printed information and detailed instructions about the care of the treated areas, including normal symptoms that you may experience post-procedure and potential signs of complications to watch for (very rare with Ultherapy).
Immediately following the skin tightening, you may notice an improvement in your skin. However, your results will continue to appear over the next 2 to 4 months as collagen is stimulated. This is because the natural process of creating collagen occurs over time, so the continued improvement and contouring will become visible in the weeks and months ahead as new collagen is formed.
Non-surgical tightening results generally can be expected to last 1 to 3 years. Additional procedures may be needed periodically to maintain the benefits of Ultherapy.
If you are considering this form of skin tightening, please contact our office for further details and to schedule your visit today!
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.