Choosing the right cosmetic clinic for your skin-tightening procedure is so important
Some of the considerations that you should contemplate are items such as who is the medical director overseeing the Ultherapy treatment. Choosing a clinic with a facial plastic surgeon will ensure that the education, training, and certification are intact for top head and neck results, since the cosmetic centre focuses solely on these specialty areas. You also need to consider the amount of experience with non-surgical skin tightening and face and neck procedures. Choosing a cosmetic centre that is reputable and has solid experience in this definitive area will likely improve your results and increase the safety component of the treatment for you.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
During your initial Ulthera consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your cosmetic goals. You will be able to discuss whether you are a good candidate for non-surgical skin tightening and consider alternative and additional treatments to help you attain top results. Recommendations will be shared with you, including what outcomes you can anticipate, associated risks and complications, the benefits you can expect, and the financial investment necessary for the procedure.
If you decide to move forward with Ultherapy, you will be informed of how you need to prepare for the treatment and what you can expect post-procedure. Consent forms will be signed that highlight all of the necessary information and ensure that you are well informed about the procedure you are undergoing.
At Dr. Torgerson’s office, the Ulthera treatment is performed in his accredited, out-of-hospital surgery centre. Our facility is approved by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. It is regularly inspected and assessed, and it meets the highest standards. Non-surgical skin tightening is usually performed on an outpatient basis, which means you will be able to go home the same day. The entire treatment typically takes between 1 hour to 2 1/2 hours, depending on the areas being treated by the ultrasound technology. Medication and local freezing are administered for your comfort during the session. You will be permitted to go home after a short observation period following your procedure.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Long Lasting Results
Non-surgical skin tightening has minimal recovery, and a patient is typically able to resume full activity immediately following the treatment. If there are any restrictions on your activities, the experts in charge of your care will be sure to tell you. You will also receive printed information and detailed instructions about the care of the treated areas, including normal symptoms that you may experience post-procedure and potential signs of complications to watch for (very rare with Ultherapy).
Immediately following the skin tightening, you may notice an improvement in your skin. However, your results will continue to appear over the next 2 to 4 months as collagen is stimulated. This is because the natural process of creating collagen occurs over time, so the continued improvement and contouring will become visible in the weeks and months ahead as new collagen is formed.
Non-surgical tightening results generally can be expected to last 1 to 3 years. Additional procedures may be needed periodically to maintain the benefits of Ultherapy.
If you are considering this form of skin tightening, please contact our office for further details and to schedule your visit today!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Ultherapy Treatment
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.