The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
For those who are looking for safe, effective skin rejuvenation without undergoing a surgical procedure, Ultherapy could be the answer
What is Ultherapy? Think of it as a mini-facelift that happens without any surgery. Using ultrasound technology, your treatment provider can add volume to areas of sagging skin, tightening your face and neck as well as smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
How Does Ultherapy Provide A Mini-Lift?
Ultherapy works by directing ultrasound energy to the layers just underneath the surface of the skin. The heat produced is just enough to stimulate collagen production. When this occurs, the skin will naturally tighten and lift. As the skin fills out, fine lines and wrinkles will also disappear.
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
The sessions are simple and relatively pain-free. Getting a small area done will take about 30 minutes, while getting your entire face and neck done may take up to an hour and a half. Some patients will leave their doctor’s office and notice results rather quickly, within the first few days. The wonderful thing about Ultherapy though is the positive cumulative effect that it creates. As your body produces collagen, you’ll truly begin to see the results of Ultherapy during the 2 to 3 months after treatment. If you’re pleased with the lifting and tightening results after just a few weeks, imagine how pleased you’ll be after a couple of months!
Does Ultherapy Require Recovery Time?
Unlike surgical cosmetic treatment options, Ultherapy doesn’t require any downtime. There are no incisions or injections. You won’t need any anesthesia. After the treatment is finished, you can go about your normal daily activities. If there is any mild swelling or discomfort, your doctor will instruct you on how to ease these symptoms. You’ll also be instructed to avoid soaking in hot tubs and spas while your skin goes through the healing process. With Ultherapy, you won’t experience the bruising and intense swelling that often happens with other treatments. It’s the best option for people who want to get right back to going about their daily lives.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
Is Ultherapy A Stand-Alone Treatment Option?
Ultherapy treatment is an excellent option for those who have mild skin sagging and light wrinkles. It works well for those who don’t yet need more aggressive cosmetic treatments. Many patients are pleased with the overall lift and smoothing effects of Ultherapy and return every couple of years to get maintenance treatments.
For other patients, Ultherapy is the perfect complement to previous cosmetic surgeries. For those who have had a facelift or brow lift in the past, Ultherapy can help maintain the results of the surgery as the normal ageing process continues. If skin becomes a bit loose or fine lines begin to appear, Ultherapy can provide the collagen boost needed to freshen your face up again.
How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?
The price of Ultherapy depends greatly on where you live. If you live in a large city, the price will be higher. For instance, in Toronto the cost of Ultherapy can run from $750 to $4,750 for treatment. If you are treating a small area of your body such as just above your brows or your neck area alone, you may pay $750 to $1,300. Because prices vary, it’s helpful to get a quote from your doctor.
Contact Dr. Torgerson, a leading facial plastic surgeon, in Toronto at (647)343-0207 to schedule a consultation and find out if Ultherapy would be a helpful treatment for you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What is Ultherapy?
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.