Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
With today’s modern medicine and technology advances, there are more options than ever before for non-invasive skin-tightening procedures.
One of the best solutions available is Ultherapy, a form of ultrasound skin tightening. This alternative to surgery helps improve skin laxity and correct poor skin quality.
Improve he Quality Of Your Skin
Considering Ulthera Treatments
When should a patient consider Ulthera treatments? Non-surgical skin tightening becomes a good possibility if you have mild to moderate loose skin on your face and neck. It should also be considered if you would like to improve the quality of your skin and if you are unwilling or unable to undergo a more invasive facial cosmetic surgery solution like a face lift or neck lift.
Some of the advantages that are making Ulthera the go-to skin tightening procedure are that it is performed with no incisions and minor discomfort and has little to no downtime. Ultherapy is perfect for all skin types, unlike laser treatments, in which a person’s pigmentation must be carefully considered.
Some of the cons to consider with Ultherapy are that the results will certainly be less dramatic than those that can be obtained with a facelift, browlift, or necklift. There comes a certain time in everyone’s life where the non-surgical, non-invasive procedures will achieve the desired results only for so long. Eventually, the battle against aging and genetics needs to look to plastic surgery options for optimal results. A consultation at Dr. Torgerson’s facial cosmetic clinic will help establish whether or not you are in the right category to be a suitable candidate and achieve the results you want.
Another consideration is that there can be skin redness and temporary swelling or numbness around the treated areas following the skin-tightening procedure. However, most clients find that they can still go about their daily routine, and it doesn’t affect their schedule.
Fresh Collagen That Gradually Tightens and Lifts the Skin
How do ultrasound treatments work? The Ulthera technology works to focus ultrasonic energy to the deepest dermal layer of your skin. One of the best advantages of the treatments is that your skin and tissue above the focus point of the ultrasound is protected. Collagen is stimulated, so new growth will occur in the 3 months following treatment. It is this new, fresh collagen that gradually tightens and lifts the skin. There are times when more than one treatment may be necessary to achieve the best results.
Once you’ve booked your treatment and are ready to proceed, the area to be treated will be measured and marked. Often, Dr. Torgerson’s facial cosmetic clinic offers regional freezing to ensure patient comfort throughout the process. Ultrasound gel will be applied to the skin, and the handpiece will be placed onto the skin. An image of your facial and/or neck tissue deep below the surface will be projected onto the Ultherapy screen. The treatment area and zone is carefully calculated, monitored, and recorded by the device as the treatment proceeds. Small thermal bursts are emitted from the ultrasound technology to stimulate the supporting layers of the skin, promoting skin tightening that is both immediate and released over time with the formation of collagen, without disrupting the surface of the skin.
If you are interested in further exploring non-surgical skin-tightening solutions like Ultherapy, please contact our Toronto office to schedule a consultation and find out more.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.