SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
SculpSure is an innovative medical treatment that has taken the health and lifestyle industry by storm.
Designed for people who would like to appear slimmer or are looking to lose weight in a timely, non-invasive and safe manner, SculpSure has set a new gold standard in the weight loss sector. It should also be noted that while SculpSure technology was first developed and implemented in the United States, the technology has received such rave reviews that it has since made its way to Canadian shores.
How Does SculpSure Work?
For those who have not yet experienced this life-changing procedure, SculpSure is a weight loss technology/treatment that can remove fat without the need for surgery. SculpSure uses laser light to destroy fat deposits, leaving damaged fat cells to be naturally removed by the body. Commonly treated areas include the flanks and abdomen. However, discussions are underway to allow for full body treatments (including the arms, hips, and inner and outer thighs).
The SculpSure Procedure
The whole process starts with a consultation with a SculpSure provider to discuss which areas of the body the patient is currently dissatisfied with. The doctor will provide details about this innovative fat removal treatment and ensure that the patient is a good candidate for the procedure.
The procedure itself is quick and convenient. It generally takes less than half an hour to fully treat one area of the body. Up to 4 laser treatments can be implemented during a given session, providing added convenience and more efficient and timely results. What’s more, its current top competitor—Coolsculpting—takes significantly longer to achieve results. (A standard Coolsculpting treatment takes a full hour to work on one targeted area, making it a much more time-consuming process with less-than-optimal results.)
How Does SculpSure Work?
In addition to being a very quick and safe procedure, SculpSure also has the added benefit of requiring no anesthetic. In fact, the treatment is so easy that many patients catch up on emails or spend time on social media while receiving the treatment, as it is completely hands-free. However, should a patient require assistance of any kind, they can simply press a button on the side of the SculpSure machine at any time during the roughly 25 minute treatment to summon their medical professional.
SculpSure generates energy via a low-level laser to accurately pinpoint target areas that require sculpting, fat melting or contouring. The thermal heat generated will efficiently target the subcutaneous tissue and fat in the body to achieve the desired results. Fat cells will be burned off and destroyed, leaving shapely, rejuvenated muscle tone in its place. Please note, however, that the patient will not feel any discomfort during the laser treatment. While the elevated temperature will destroy the targeted fat cells, the patient will not feel the heat, as the system includes a proprietary skin-cooling system.
In terms of numbers, patients can expect a 24% reduction in gratuitous fat in and around the targeted areas. The dead fat cells that have accumulated via the treatment will be flushed out safely and efficiently through the body’s natural systems. The ideal candidate for SculpSure is someone who has unwanted fat on their flanks and/or abdomen but who lives an otherwise healthy and active lifestyle. Interestingly, the fat burning results, once obtained, are permanent. This provides yet another reason to take advantage of the state-of-the-art SculpSure technology.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?