SculpSure Trends In 2017
The aesthetics industry has never been hotter, and body contouring treatments and technologies are getting more effective every year.
It is this focus and determination to create better solutions that led to the development of SculpSure laser body contouring. The innovative treatment has been picked up by Hollywood and has been featured in the New York Times, E! News, Fox, and CBS News. Now, SculpSure is available in Toronto. With the wide publicity and acceptance of cosmetic treatments as part of people’s daily lives, it’s clear that aesthetic procedures like laser body contouring are here to stay. Read more about exciting SculpSure trends and promising possibilities for both men and women below.
Less Pain, More Gain!
This is a huge part of SculpSure’s rising popularity and the resulting media attention. Unlike procedures such as CoolSculpting and invasive liposuction surgery, SculpSure uses pads that are placed on target zones to delivers laser pulses that break up fat cells. The feeling is similar to wearing a heating pad, and the treatment is virtually painless. This means very little discomfort and no down time at all!
Sculpt Your Whole Self
Patients can benefit from all-over use of SculpSure laser contouring to target stubborn areas of fat that have remained despite exercise, changes in diet, or even previous procedures. SculpSure pads can be placed just about anywhere on the body. This is a significant improvement on the CoolSculpting procedure, which is also non-invasive but can only be used on areas with a large amount of fat. Because of its gentle but specific targeting ability, SculpSure can help you sculpt your ideal body, wherever you need it.
Correct Results Of Other Treatments
Many people have already undergone invasive and non-invasive procedures to address and remove unwanted fatty tissue, and have found that the results are not what they had hoped for. In cases like this, SculpSure is an idea follow-up treatment, as it can pinpoint smaller areas and fine-tune the results of other treatments. Patients will also be impressed with the speed and relative painlessness of SculpSure, after their other experiences!
SculpSure Is For Everyone
Aesthetic laser treatments and body contouring can be just as useful for men as for women. Now the media and numerous health and fitness gurus have come on board, getting the word out about specific procedures that are ideal for men. While the numbers of men undergoing liposuction surgery and tummy tucks have been nearly doubling every year since 2000, not everyone is prepared to go under the knife. SculpSure offers a practically painless and very convenient alternative method to shape up the abdominal area without resorting to invasive body contouring procedures.
Speed Is Always On-Trend
Over the last decade, cosmetic procedures have become safer, doctors are more experienced, and the equipment used is more sophisticated than ever. But convenience and time remain an issue when undergoing such treatments, particularly for cosmetic surgeries. Now, SculpSure is setting a new trend in speed, getting the job done in just 25 minutes per treatment, so you can get back to your life right away.
Big changes and growth have been happening in the world of aesthetics over the past year. The body contouring market has experienced significant growth, and Americans spent more than 13.5 billion dollars on surgical and nonsurgical procures in 2015. Men now make up almost 40% of clients. As doctors and patients become more aware of the non-invasive cosmetic treatment possibilities, we expect SculpSure to continue to lead the way in rising popularity through 2017.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Body Contouring
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.