Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
As we get older, our lives adjust and become more fast-paced.
Our schedules are overrun with work, family, and social obligations, and simply finding enough time to spend on ourselves can sometimes seem impossible. When it comes to improving our physique, for most people, taking the time to reach aesthetic goals through cosmetic surgery means putting our entire lives on hold for weeks due to long recovery times, and that is simply not feasible. Thankfully, as technology advances, our ability to cater to these energetic lifestyles improves, and it’s now easier than ever to undergo cosmetic procedures without interrupting our busy lives. Now you can even melt your fat away during your lunch break.
A Smooth Procedure
SculpSure is a body-contouring system that is entirely non-invasive. SculpSure can result in a loss of up to 24% fat in the targeted area. It works by focusing an infrared laser into the sub-dermal fat cells. The laser pulses at steady intervals to regulate the heat and effectively melt the fat cells in the targeted area. Once deteriorated, the cells are naturally absorbed and removed from the body over a period of several weeks.
Preparation for the appointment is minimal, as most of the finer details are generally discussed during the initial consultation. At the start of the procedure, one of our qualified technicians will, determined by your preference, map out which areas are to be treated. Using SculpSure’s four small applicators, we are able to treat either 1 sizeable area or 4 smaller areas simultaneously. The frame templates are put in place, secured with the adjustable belts, and the applicators are then snapped into place.
Within the first few minutes of the procedure, optimal heat levels are determined by communication between the patient and the technician to ensure minimal discomfort without compromising the treatment’s effectiveness. Once heat levels for the laser are set, the patient can expect to experience both waves of warmth and cooling in order to moderate the overall temperature for the outer layers of skin while gradually melting the fat beneath.
By fluctuating between hot and cold, the patient remains comfortable throughout the procedure. The entire treatment takes 25 minutes, during which the patient is free to check email, respond to texts, or read.
Zero Downtime For Recovery
Following the procedure, the patient is able to return to work or resume any social obligations immediately. Some patients note a slight tenderness or redness at the treatment site, but most report this discomfort to be negligible, having no impact on day-to-day life. Unlike other non-invasive body-contouring treatments, there is no bruising or cramping, as SculpSure’s applicators lie flat rather than drawing skin up into applicator cups using suction.
The process of eliminating the destroyed fat cells from the body is entirely autonomous, and there is therefore little to no aftercare required to ensure optimal results. Patients are advised to drink plenty of water to encourage the smoothest possible progression. Typically, patients are able to see a noticeable difference in the treated area around 6 to 7 weeks after the procedure, with ideal results appearing closer to 10 weeks afterwards.
Though as much as a 24% reduction in fat can occur in the treated area, depending on a patient’s ultimate cosmetic objectives, they may wish to book sessions to treat other areas or the same area again. Consulting with one of our expert technicians or doctors can help you develop a plan to move towards not only reaching your aesthetic goals, but doing so in a timely and convenient manner.
At our clinic, Dr. Torgerson is well known for both his medical expertise and his warm, compassionate care. He and his staff of highly skilled professionals are committed to guiding you through any cosmetic procedure process, answering any questions you may have along the way. If you have any questions about how SculpSure can transform your body and your life, we invite you to contact our clinic today at 647-343-0207.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.