SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
Failing to reach your unique aesthetic goals is understandably frustrating for men and women alike, particularly after dedicating time and energy to exercise and dieting.
Plastic surgery is, of course, an option available to healthy individuals who wish to improve their physique. However, if the associated risks of undergoing elective cosmetic surgery, which typically requires general anaesthesia, are unattractive to you.
There is another way to achieve the body you’ve always wanted: SculpSure. Safe and gentle, non-invasive SculpSure is a revolutionary body-contouring treatment designed to eliminate aesthetic flaws caused by stubborn fat cells in the abdomen, lower abdomen, and flanks (fatty build-up in the lower back, commonly known as “rear love handles”).
This revolutionary body-contouring treatment can give you the self-confidence you need without enduring a risky procedure or a lengthy recovery process. SculpSure is currently approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for laser fat removal on the aforementioned areas. SculpSure treatments will soon be expanded to include other areas of the body pending FDA approval.
Comfortable Procedure Without Any Downtime
SculpSure treatments do not require anesthesia or incisions. This allows any perspective patient to easily fit their procedure into their busy schedule. SculpSure is administered by patented applicators, which direct low-level laser energy (which can be adjusted for patients with sensitive skin) into the targeted area using varying pulse durations, creating a thermal reaction within the fat cells, painlessly “melting” away fat underneath your skin. SculpSure patented applicators are equipped with a unique, built-in skin-cooling system designed to keep the surface temperature of your skin cool and comfortable through the procedure.
Easy, painless SculpSure does not result in scarring, nor will it have any effect whatsoever on your pigmentation, as the laser will simply pass imperceptibly through your skin and target the fat cells therein. In a recent study, it has also been noted that the low-level lasers used in SculpSure not only trigger a thermal reaction in the fat cells, but trigger an increase in collagen and elastin in the targeted areas as well. This naturally restores the skin in the treated areas to a healthier and younger tone. Recipients of non-invasive SculpSure treatments describe the procedure as “comfortable”. In fact, it is recommended that you bring along a book to enjoy while you contour and improve your physique.
Body Contouring In Only 30 Minutes
SculpSure treatments are not at all time-consuming, typically requiring between 25 and 30 minutes to complete, after which you may return immediately to your day. In terms of the effect on your schedule, it’s really no different than having your teeth cleaned. Some patients have reported an extremely mild tenderness in the targeted tissues after receiving SculpSure, but this can be expected to dissipate 2 to 3 days following your procedure.
All It Takes Is One Treatment
Although you can achieve impressive results with only one SculpSure treatment, it is recommended that you repeat the procedure 2 or 3 times approximately 6 weeks apart. This will result in more dramatic changes to your physique. Although SculpSure body-contouring treatments are administered in less than an hour, it can take 6 to 12 weeks for results to become noticeable, as the body requires a certain amount of time to eliminate the targeted fat cells and adjust epidermal elasticity. It is also important to maintain a steady weight. Fat cells do not regenerate, so the elimination of fat cells is long lasting. However, the fat cells that remain will be enlarged by any excessive weight gain.
If you are interested in shedding stubborn fat and improving your self-confidence, or if you’d simply like more information on this amazing new technology, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Torgerson and his team in his Toronto offices today: 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.