Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
The ideal candidates for SculpSure are those who have a healthy lifestyle but have problem areas on their body that they struggle with, despite their diet and exercise efforts.
SculpSure patients want to contour their body with a non-invasive procedure that involves no downtime or recovery time following their treatment so that they can immediately resume their normal activities. The SculpSure treatment takes only 25 minutes, providing convenience for patients to make time for fat-reduction sessions during their busy schedules.
SculpSure is also great for those who wish to achieve long-lasting results without the need of a surgical procedure, but are willing to commit to a program that will produce long lasting results. Patients considering this treatment should live a well-balanced lifestyle that consists of maintaining their weight with a healthy diet and consistent regular physical exercise.
Patients considering SculpSure should have realistic expectations from their fat-reduction procedures and should consider a series of 1 to 3 treatments to achieve optimal results. SculpSure patients destroy the treated fat cells. However, with weight loss or weight gain, the size of fat cells can fluctuate with the change in the total bodyweight.
Ideal candidates for SculpSure should be within 10 to 20 pounds of their ideal weight or with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of under 30. SculpSure technology targets fat in the abdomen and flank areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. If the patient gains weight in the future, then they may need to receive more SculpSure procedures to maintain their results. However, the fat cells that they lose with the treatments are completely expelled by the body.
SculpSure is a non-invasive fat-reduction procedure that delivers long lasting results in the targeted areas in about 6 weeks, with visible final results seen at 12 weeks.
This is the time frame for your body to metabolize the eliminated fat cells through your metabolic system. This quick 25-minute procedure can destroy up to 24% of treated fat cells. SculpSure is the first laser treatment cleared by Health Canada for non-invasive subcutaneous fat-reduction treatments. Each treatment is safe and suitable for all skin types.
Patients can expect to see a reduction in the circumference and size of the treated areas, ranging from 3 to 4 cm after a series of 1 to 3 treatments. Because SculpSure is a non-invasive warming laser, patients can see improvements in their skin quality with some contraction and tightening for those who have lost some skin laxity caused by ageing and/or weight loss. Women who have lost their original skin quality due to childbirth should be aware that they will not end up with tighter skin after non-invasive laser skin-tightening procedures.
SculpSure is comparable to CoolSculpting as both treatments reduce targeted fat. However, SculpSure is significantly more comfortable for the patient and achieves comparable results in less than half the time with no post-operative therapy. SculpSure can be combined with other non-surgical liposuction procedures such as Ultra Shape and Body FX treatments. Please consult with our SculpSure specialist to create a customized fat-reduction program based on the results that you wish to achieve.
SculpSure is a non-surgical liposuction treatment that is not suitable for those who are unrealistic with their expectations and cosmetic results, nor is it for patients with unstable medical diseases or heart conditions. Pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding should not use SculpSure. Please consult with your general practitioner before engaging in any fat-loss program.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.