Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
Spring has sprung! With summer not too far away, this is a time of year when men and women begin to notice winter weight gain and begin working towards their summer body.
When you’re seeking to improve your physique, the obvious course is diet and exercise. Yet even with a dedicated routine, the desired aesthetic results can be difficult to achieve. SculpSure is a risk-free, non-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgery that uses safe and effective patented technology. SculpSure laser treatments can help you get your body swimsuit-ready just in time for summer.
How Can A SculpSure Treament Help?
SculpSure treatments are designed to eliminate stubborn fat buildup in the flanks (commonly referred to as “rear love handles”), thighs, and abdomen. Because SculpSure laser technology is so gentle, up to 4 applicators can be used during a single procedure. SculpSure laser fat-reduction treatments typically require no more than 30 minutes to administer. Treatment sessions can be extended if the patient requests that more than one area of the body be treated. Patented SculpSure applicators direct low-level laser energy directly into the fat cells, which creates a thermal response, literally melting the fat away using a varying pulse of laser energy.
While the SculpSure applicators melt targeted fat cells, the patient is kept comfortable with a built-in, topical cooling system. It is common to see dramatic results after only one SculpSure treatment. However, because the body requires some time to flush out the fat cells through the lymphatic system, results won’t be visible for at least 4 weeks. With beach season only a few months away, now is the perfect time to begin SculpSure fat-burning treatments.
Achieving Dramatic Results
For more dramatic improvements to your beach body this summer, you may choose to undergo 2 to 3 SculpSure treatments. Each of these sessions can be done roughly 6 weeks apart. With SculpSure treatments, it is possible to see up to a 24% decrease in unwanted fat cells for each treated area. However, it should be noted that these results are more typical in recipients of multiple treatments.
The Additional Perks
Another perk to undergoing SculpSure treatments is found in the body’s natural response to extreme sub-dermal heat, which increases the production of collagen and elastin, the key factors to youthful, healthy-looking skin. Your body’s natural responses to gentle, non invasive SculpSure laser treatments will not only get your problem areas beach-ready. You’ll also have a healthy glow to your skin to complement your new body and tan.
What Makes This Procedure So Progressive?
SculpSure uses patented applicators to create a thermal reaction inside the fat cells. This reaction does not stimulate weight loss, but will result in fat-cell reduction. Fat cells do not regenerate, but weight gain can result in the formation of new fat cells, so it is important to maintain a steady weight after your SculpSure treatment.
Some patients can experience tenderness after completing the procedure, but that sensation is generally mild and quickly dissipates. With no needles, incisions, bruising, or downtime, SculpSure recipients are able to return to their normal daily routine immediately after undergoing treatment. After treatment, all you need to do is drink lots of water to help your body flush out the targeted fat cells.
If you’re pregnant, SculpSure treatments are not recommended until after you have given birth and have finished breastfeeding. SculpSure treatments can also complicate certain medical conditions such as the need for a pacemaker. Always inform your doctor of all existing medical conditions before beginning any treatment.
Dr. Torgerson has a solid history of successful and safe body-sculpting procedures. Contact the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today at 647-343-0207 for a consultation. Find out how SculpSure treatments can get your body swimsuit-ready!
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.