Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
SculpSure has recently been introduced to the Canadian market.
Dr. Torgerson is one of the first plastic surgeons in the country to offer SculpSure to his patients at his Toronto Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Clinic. SculpSure laser targets unwanted stubborn fat around the abdomen and flanks. The treatment takes about 25 minutes, with no associated downtime. Patients find that the short length of the treatment session is an added benefit because it allows them to fit their SculpSure sessions into their busy schedules. Because SculpSure is a relatively new procedure in Canada, patients may feel that there is a limited amount of information available to them online to help them make a well-informed decision.Here are some important things you should know about SculpSure.
24% Reduction In Fat
- This number is an overall average reduction in the fat on the treated areas. This means that 2 SculpSure sessions do not equal double the fat reduction (48%). Instead, each treatment contributes to the achievement of 24% fat loss.
- This is an average number. Some patients may lose more and some patients may lose less. Everyone responds differently to laser treatments.
- To achieve 24% of fat loss, you may need more than one treatment.
- This number is applicable to the treated area only. So if you treat multiple areas, you should ensure that you continue to treat the same areas to see improved results.
- 24% fat loss does not necessarily result in weight loss.
SculpSure Treatments Experience
- SculpSure is well tolerated by most, but some may experience pain or discomfort during their treatment.
- Pain management options are available for those with low pain tolerance.
- Some patients may experience post-treatment swelling or tenderness to the treated sites. That can also be managed with over-the-counter pain medications like Tylenol.
- Post-treatment soreness/tenderness/swelling may persist for up to 2 weeks.
Things To Avoid
Discontinue other pain medications before SculpSure treatments, because anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDS) like ibuprofen (Advil) can suppress the inflammatory response needed to disrupt the fat cells.
Refrain from getting other laser treatments like laser hair removal or laser skin tightening because your body might be absorbing too much energy from a variety of different laser treatments. A good rule of thumb is waiting 2 weeks in between any treatments.
Avoid direct sun exposure a few days before your treatment. Your skin might become sensitive from possible sun damage/sun burns that may not be aware of. This may affect how much discomfort you experience during your SculpSure treatment.
Things To Do
- Eat a meal or a snack prior to your treatment to help minimise any discomfort you may experience.
- For females, wait a few days after your period has finished to get your SculpSure treatment. Most women are more sensitive during their menstrual cycles.
- Shave the areas to be treated if the hair is longer an inch. Close contact with SculpSure applicator heads is required for treatments.
- Massage the treated areas post-treatment for about 1 or 2 weeks to help with the elimination process.
- Help your body eliminate the eradicated fat cells by staying well-hydrated and drinking plenty of fluids post-treatment.
- Treatment optimization is recommended with a healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Exercise can help mobilize the treated fat cells. At least 30 minutes of cardio a day can dramatically improve results.
- Repeat the SculpSure session after 6 weeks for enhanced final results by 12 weeks.
Safe And Effective
SculpSure can be treated on areas other than the abdomen and flanks. However, those areas are based on the patient’s discretion because SculpSure for arms and legs is pending approval and may be available in the near future. SculpSure is a safe and effective way to lose unwanted fat around the mid-waist region. Patients should be aware that SculpSure cannot treat areas with scars, keloids, open wounds, tattoos, moles, or piercings.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.