SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
Compared to other treatment options, the non-invasive SculpSure process is the perfect choice to target and remove unwanted body fat.
It zeroes our in on trouble areas using controlled laser energy, causing fat cells to be disrupted and ejected from the adipose tissue. As your body naturally eliminates these cells, your skin will become firmer and tighter. The entire treatment process is quick, convenient and pain-free.
How It Works
After you and your doctor determine what areas will be treated, they’ll place a template over the area to be treated. Your doctor will then attach the SculpSure “applicators.” The SculpSure process offers a nearly pain-free solution. This is because the cooling phases prevent the laser from over-heating the skin while allowing the fat cells to remain heated to the best temperature during the treatment itself. The damaged fat cells are naturally absorbed and flushed from the body over time. A successful SculpSure experience depends on proper preparation. Before your SculpSure treatment, take the following steps to prepare yourself.
The Right Medical Practice
First, it’s worthwhile to do your research. Word of mouth, internet reviews and further reading are good resources to help you locate a reputable cosmetic laser office. It’s important to find a qualified and experienced physician who can provide safety and success. The doctor can advise you about the contouring process and whether you’re a viable candidate for the procedure. SculpSure is best for those with a BMI under 30.
Your SculpSure Consultation
During the SculpSure consultation, your medical professional will discuss your goals with you. This will help you understand exactly what sort of results you can expect to see from the treatment. Being one of the first clinics in Canada to offer SculpSure, we are pleased to note that clients report little to no discomfort during the treatment. Unlike a process such as Coolsculpt, there is neither suction pain nor post-treatment numbness or tingling. While at least one in 10 Coolsculpt patients have a persistent itching/tingling sensation after treatment, we have not seen any such complaints with SculpSure.
What To Expect
At the consultation, you can discuss potential risks, what to expect during and after treatment and best practices for ensuring optimal results. You will also discuss the placement of the applicators in various treatment areas. In many cases, clients need to have additional treatments to obtain the best results. There is little to no downtime with SculpSure, and you will be able to return to your normal activities right after treatment. Your practitioner will advise you on what to expect afterwards.
Before And After Your Procedure
There is not much prep required before having SculpSure, though it is recommended that you discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory medications, as these can suppress the inflammatory response needed to disrupt the fat cells that are affected.
Preparation at the appointment itself is minimal. Your target areas will be mapped out and your provider will secure the applicator into place using straps. Heat energy will be delivered to fat cells in the treatment areas, loosening them from the surrounding tissue. The whole process should not take more than 30 minutes, after which you can resume your normal daily routine and appointments. Be sure to drink plenty of water after your procedure, as it will help assist your body in ridding itself of the unwanted fat. After treatment, there is little to no downtime. You can work out immediately afterwards with no discomfort.
Keep in mind that results are not instant, and final results will be seen by approximately 12 weeks afterwards. Make sure you undergo the process with confidence in your medical professionals and complete knowledge about the procedure so you’ll come out feeling and looking better than ever!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.