The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
For some, the choice to venture into the realm of cosmetic surgery can be intimidating and overwhelming.
The idea of invasive surgery is not for everyone. Non-surgical liposuction options and body contouring, however, do exist and both SculpSure and CoolSculpting are leaders in the field, employing modern technology to provide a dramatically less invasive alternative to surgery. One might assume that, with similar names and functions, CoolSculpting and SculpSure are completely interchangeable. It’s important to note that the two have notable differences, from results to treatments, and even the sciences behind how each procedure works.
CoolSculpting, for instance, is a procedure which helps to reduce fat without any type of surgery. During the process, a trained and certified professional utilizes a device to freeze targeted fat cells, hence the name. These frozen fat cells then eventually die and are organically removed from the body over time.
SculpSure is a non-surgical process for fat reduction that works a little differently. SculpSure uses laser technology to heat your fat cells, emulsifying the fat cells and literally melting the fat away. Once these fat cells become melted, they are naturally vacated by the body. Some of the added benefits of SculpSure – benefits that CoolSculpting can’t lay claim to – is that SculpSure treatments also help to encourage collagen and elastin production in treated areas.
Determining The Preferred Treatment: CoolSculpting Or SculpSure
The differences between the features of these two processes are truly a deciding factor when selecting which is best for you. For example, CoolSculpting can only target a single area per treatment whereas SculpSure can target up to 4 areas at the same time. Due to its limited treatment area, CoolSculpting takes an hour to complete while SculpSure, by treating multiple areas at once, takes 25 minutes. Also, to maximize results, CoolSculpting can take up to 4 treatments while with SculpSure, after one session it’s possible to see excellent results. They are both non-invasive and require no anesthesia.
Why SculpSure Is Recommended Over CoolSculpting
Not only does SculpSure offer superior technology for body contouring and fat reduction, the shortened session time, more efficient treatments, and overall excellent results point to a clear advantage over CoolSculpting’s procedures. These things combined, plus its higher cost effectiveness than CoolSculpting make SculpSure an obvious choice.
Using SculpSure allows you to target multiple fatty areas for safe body contouring treatment. The utilization of heat-based lasers in this treatment adds the benefit of collagen and elastin production being stimulated, a feature not many other procedures can tout. SculpSure’s treatments encourage tissue growth in a healthy and youthful way, leaving the treated areas thinner and more beautiful.
If you have one or more areas of unwanted fat that is proving difficult to lose, SculpSure is your opportunity to target these areas. Throughout the procedure, a unique skin-cooling system is employed that helps you remain at a comfortable temperature while the fat cells are being addressed. Through testing completed using SculpSure, results show treated areas having up to 24 percent in reduction in excess fat.
If you find yourself curious about the treatment’s results, look no further than the excellent reviews that SculpSure has received from clients and doctors alike. Throughout Canada, it is becoming widely popularized not only for achieving top quality results, but for offering the most effective fat loss without any surgery involved. When compared to other non-surgical procedures for fat reduction, SculpSure easily stands out from the crowd in terms of technology, effectiveness, and even affordability.
If you would like more information on the advantages of SculpSure or to book a consultation, please be sure to contact Dr. Torgerson’s clinic today at (647)343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.