How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
One of the most problematic areas where people struggle to lose weight is in the love handles and in their tummy fat.
Even those of us who go through weeks on end of working out and eating right can find it a major struggle trying to trim down our weight in these areas. SculpSure provides an excellent method to target these troublesome areas, ridding you of your love handles and reducing tummy fat.
The body naturally tends to store fat in these areas in order to preserve energy. SculpSure is a revolutionary procedure used by many specialists to treat the tummy and love handles in a safe, non-surgical way. A SculpSure treatment typically lasts no longer than 25 minutes and is painless. Coming by the office for an appointment, we’ve had patients schedule an hour off work for lunch and get right back on their daily schedule following a treatment. It’s that easy!
SculpSure in its simplest definition is a laser that attacks unwanted fat. The laser heats up the fat cells, killing them and shrinking down fat-friendly areas such as the love handles or tummy over time. Clinically tested and approved, SculpSure yields results in 6 to 12 weeks. This is non-surgical and non-invasive. Simply schedule an appointment. Then come in, lie down, and let the SculpSure technology do the rest. Patients who use SculpSure typically report a deep warming sensation, but there is no pain or discomfort involved. In less than a half hour, you’ll be done and good to go.
For women, this works wonders. Many of our patients who have requested SculpSure are women, and there’s a good reason for this. Biologically, women store fat more efficiently than men can and are therefore more prone to fat accumulation in areas such as the love handles and the tummy. SculpSure is an ideal technology and highly popular among women for targeting these areas. That said, men also use it. It goes without saying, love handles aren’t easy to lose for anybody, and the ability of SculpSure to target these troublesome areas is highly attractive to men just as it is to women.
SculpSure’s results are hard to argue with. It works. Through SculpSure, a patient can reduce an area of fat by up to 24%. Unlike CoolSculpting, which is a similar technology, SculpSure does not pull at the fat bulges or use suction.
SculpSure is an excellent choice if you’re seeking a non-surgical way to lose stubborn fat while sculpting and defining those hard-to-earn muscles a little bit better. If you are frustrated with knowing that you’ve done everything you possibly can to get rid of that stubborn fatty tissue with no luck, consider scheduling a SculpSure session. There is no need to go under the knife and expose yourself to the risks of surgery. SculpSure is quickly becoming one of the most popular, safest ways to eliminate fat on both men and women.
If you are interested in learning more about how SculpSure can get rid of your tummy fat, contact Dr. Torgerson today at 647-343-0207. Be encouraged to schedule an appointment, and we would be happy to provide you with more information as well as discuss the details on how SculpSure can help you meet your aesthetic goals. Depending on how much fat you wish to target, between 1 and 5 sessions will typically be recommended. Each session takes 25 minutes and gradually breaks down that hard-to-lose fat completely pain-free and without any downtime!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.