About Dr. Torgerson.com Online Store Products
Dr. Torgerson is pleased to offer his in-office products online on his easy-to-use online webstore
The webstore features the latest products from the brands that he carries at his Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. The brands that Dr. Torgerson sells at his clinic are exclusive to cosmetic clinics. Under the umbrella category of high-quality skincare, these products contain medical ingredients that have been formulated to target specific skin conditions.
Teoxane Laboratories has integrated the hydrating properties of Teoxane RHA dermal fillers into their advanced Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA)-infused skincare formula. Their research shows that their patented RHA-based ingredients improve the skin and provide nourishment with their innovative combinations of powerful antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids. Hyaluronic acid penetrates in the top layers of the dermis, enabling beneficial ingredients to be absorbed into the skin to help repair and protect the skin.
Body contouring procedures are commonly requested following major weight loss
What Is Body Contouring, And How Does It Work?
Body contouring refers to the surgical or non-surgical intervention of technology for the purpose of reducing unwanted body fat. Body contouring procedures are commonly requested following major weight loss or childbirth for women.
Traditional liposuction involves a manual mode of operation for removing the unwanted pockets of fat on the body. Surgical body-contouring procedures can be performed on most areas of the body, including the stomach, back, arms, legs, and the smaller areas such as the neck. Non-invasive body contouring procedures use specially designed laser technology to create controlled injury to targeted fat deposits on the body. The injury to the fat cells signals the body to begin eliminating the dead fat cells over the course of several weeks.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments?
Non-invasive body-contouring treatments are ideal for people who are within a healthy range of their ideal body weight, yet they require some assistance with areas that contain stubborn deposits of fat. Women after childbirth commonly request the popular “mommy makeover” procedure, which usually involves invasive and/or non-invasive body contouring treatments. Men and women who are struggling with the final pounds for a special occasion frequently undergo body-contouring procedures. If you have any undesirable areas of fat that you would like to remove or reduce without the need of surgery, then body contouring treatments may be an option for you.
SculpSure is the latest in the non-invasive body contouring treatments
How Long Do Treatments Last?
Body-contouring treatments can be as short as 25 minutes with SculpSure treatments or over 1 hour for a session of CoolSculpting. The duration of the treatment is usually based on how many areas are being treated as well as the mode of treatment application. SculpSure treatments can treat up to 4 areas in a single 25-minute treatment.
When Can I Expect To See Results?
Results from non-invasive body contouring treatments can vary. The turnaround time for results is usually based on the treatment and frequency of the treatments. For SculpSure treatments, it takes about 12 weeks to see results, and re-treatment of the same area can be done at 6 weeks. Most non invasive treatments require more than 1 treatment for optimal results. The competitive nature of laser technology in the aesthetics market delivers new and up-to-date laser systems that are more efficient and powerful. SculpSure is the latest in the non-invasive body contouring treatments, and Dr. Torgerson is proud to offer this new technology at his downtown Yorkville Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic and Laser Centre.
Is There Associated Downtime?
Non-invasive body-contouring laser treatments are usually well tolerated by most people. Should the need for pain management be required, Dr. Torgerson and Michelle, our office’s registered nurse, can determine the best solution to optimize your treatment experience. Usually, oral sedatives and painkillers are given for non-invasive body contouring procedures. SculpSure is a great non-invasive treatment because it requires no downtime and there is no post-op pain. It is not unusual, however, to have post op swelling and tenderness on the treated sites. Most people resume normal activities immediately after SculpSure treatments. SculpSure is the latest laser technology in treating unwanted fat around the abdomen and flanks in just 25 minutes.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure In Toronto
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.