Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
Most people would say that there is something about their body they are unhappy with, and they would change it if it didn’t involve pain or a lot of downtime.
And now that is possible with SculpSure, the new revolutionary treatment that can have you falling in love again with your body. SculpSure treatments are gaining worldwide popularity due to their proven results with zero downtime. SculpSure can help you achieve the body you want while helping you feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Melt Stubborn Fat Away In 30 Minutes
If you are looking to get rid of unwanted stubborn fat that refuses to go away even after diet and exercise, SculpSure can achieve this by melting the fat cells in your body. SculpSure also delivers consistent results and uses an applicator design that doesn’t involve any suction. That means there are no side effects and no pain. It uses up to 4 applicators simultaneously and requires only 25 minutes out of your busy schedule. SculpSure is a time-saving treatment that allows more than one area to be treated in an hour.
All It Takes Is One
The applicators release low-level laser energy into the area you want treated, and this creates a heating treatment. It is meant to target the subcutaneous and fat tissue, and the laser gives various pulses of laser energy. The heat melts the fat, but you won’t feel much because of the unique cooling system made to maximize patient comfort. You will be more than pleased with the outcome, and most people will need only one treatment to start seeing results. However, you will have to wait to start seeing the initial results in about 6 weeks, with the full results visible in a few months. To achieve optimal results, some people do have more than one treatment.
The SculpSure procedure should be done in sets of 1 to 3 sessions, and they should be spaced out roughly 6 weeks apart. *The results are long lasting, assuming that your weight stays the same.* *Additionally, there is no inflammation, and there might be anywhere up to a 24% decrease in stubborn fat in each zone that you have treated.*
Relax During Treatment
During the procedure, you will be able to relax and visualize your newly contoured body. You will have access to a call button to call your doctor or nurse if you need any assistance. It is also important to remember that even though you’re melting the fat cells in a specific area, this does not mean that you will lose weight. The fat cells do die off in the treated area. *If you are looking for the 24% decrease in body fat, you may have to do more than one treatment.*
Another perk to getting a SculpSure treatment is that it actually promotes the production of collagen and elastin in each area that you treat. Therefore, your skin will look healthier. You will love how you look. You won’t have any bruising after the procedure, and you won’t have any lasting pain either. Most patients don’t notice any traces of the treatment on the skin a couple of hours after the treatment.
Once you finish the body-contouring session, you should drink a lot of water to make sure that the fat cells are flushed away. The dead cells get drained out through your lymphatic system. Moreover, you will be able to go back to your daily life right away, as there is no downtime. This treatment is great for people who have a healthy and active lifestyle with stubborn areas of fat such as the flanks, hips, thighs, and abdomen. However, if you’re pregnant or you have a medical condition (such as a pacemaker) then you may not be eligible for this treatment. Always be open and honest with your doctor to ensure the best possible outcome safely.
Dr. Torgerson and his team of professionals offer the most popular body-contouring solutions for men and women who want to love their body again and regain their self-confidence. We can help you get the body you want using only the best technology and the safest products. Please contact our clinic today at 647-343-0207 for more information.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Body Contouring
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.