How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
SculpSure treatments are becoming increasingly popular as a safe and proven body-contouring treatment that can give you the body you have always desired.
However, you may be wondering how many treatments you will need before you can see optimal results, as it can vary depending on your personal aesthetic goals.
First of all, you should have the treatments done in sets of 1 to 3 sessions every 6 weeks to achieve optimal results. The results are noticeable after 6 weeks with continued improvements over the course of the 6 weeks following the treatment. For best results, it is recommended that you maintain your weight. SculpSure treatments are currently available to treat your lower stomach, flanks, and abdomen, but they will be available to use anywhere on your body in the near future, including the chin. Your medical professional can use up to 4 laser applicators simultaneously, and the procedure lasts roughly 25 minutes. This will allow for more than one area to be treated in 1 hour, and many patients are extremely pleased with the results. SculpSure boasts a 90% satisfaction rate.
Additionally, your immune system will absorb the dead fat cells, and you could see up to a 24% reduction in unwanted fat (this includes thickness and circumference). Most patients have reported that the treatment is tolerable with minimal discomfort that lasts only a few seconds.
This is because of the system’s distinctive intervals of cooling and heating. The 24% reduction is an average percentage; therefore, 2 SculpSure sessions do not mean you will get a double reduction in fat. It simply means that each treatment will contribute to the 24% fat loss. It is an average amount, and some people will lose more than others. That is why you may need to do more than one treatment. Depending on your aesthetic goals, you may also have to target the same areas to see significant improvements. Additionally, 24% fat loss does not mean that you will lose weight.
What can you expect from a SculpSure treatment? The main goal is fat-cell death with no inflammation. You will also notice elastin and collagen production without the inflammation, which leads to healthier tissue. Moreover, the way the treatment works is that the SculpSure applicators release laser energy in the area that you want treated.
This makes a thermal heating treatment targeted at your unwanted fat and subcutaneous tissue. The laser releases pulse durations of laser energy that vary, which melts the fat cells. It is also a faster and less painful treatment than other body-contouring procedures. You may feel some tenderness in the area that you had treated, but patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately.
You may be able to enjoy bundled and packaged discounts if you choose to do multiple-applicator packs and treatments. In addition, it is important to note that SculpSure treatments are not meant to be a substitute for a healthy diet and regular exercise. It is considered a contouring and body-shaping procedure to help you achieve the body shape that you have always wanted.
Many people have noticed improvement after just one SculpSure treatment. But depending on the desired results, some do decide on several treatments to refine their body even more. A consultation with a skilled SculpSure expert can guide you on what the best treatment plan is for you to get the results that you want. Contact Dr. Torgerson today at 647-343-0207 to discuss a plan that is tailored to your needs and to see if SculpSure is right for you and your body-contouring goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- Body Contouring
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.