Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
Non-invasive body-contouring procedures are quickly becoming of the most sought-after treatments across the globe. Most patients find non-invasive body contouring suitable for their short-term or long-term fat loss goals. Traditional liposuction body contouring can produce dramatic results in those with high amounts of unwanted external fat deposits. However, not all patients are comfortable with the process of a surgical liposuction procedure, which typically entails a 2-week period of downtime, post-operative pain, post-operative scars, medication, higher associated costs, and limited physical activities.
It is important to understand that fat loss does not necessarily cause weight loss. The cause of weight loss is mainly influenced by lifestyle, diet, and levels of physical activity. Body-contouring treatments are a great way to initiate the process of losing weight or simply create a slimmer, shapelier figure. The common area of treatment is the stomach and flanks, which most people find the hardest to target with exercise and dietary efforts. People who commit to non-invasive body-contouring therapy often want to optimize their results by engaging in post-treatment therapy, which can include a variety of practises like exercise, fluid intake, and vitamin supplementation as well as refraining from toxic behaviours that contribute to weight gain.
The purpose of the heating and cooling cycles are to prevent over-heating of the skin that comes in contact with laser and provide the cooling sensation that delivers a comfortable treatment to the patient, yet maintaining the optimal temperature for effective heat delivery to the treatment sites.
The following are recommended tips to optimize fat-loss results for post-SculpSure treatments:
- Gently massage the treated site daily following the treatment for up to 2 weeks.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out the dead fat cells from the body.
- Take pain medication after the treatment if there is any discomfort.
- Avoid having the procedure during your menstrual cycle or close to the date, as most women do tend be more sensitive around these periods of the month.
- Engage in physical activities like cardio exercise, biking, walking, or jogging immediately after a SculpSure treatment to help mobilize the fat cells and assist in the elimination process.
- Use skin-tightening cream on the treated sites to promote skin retraction.
- Apply body wraps that promote the elimination of toxins in the skin and body and that provide extra nutrients to the skin.
- Take vitamin supplements like dandelion root or drink green tea, which contains diuretic properties that assist in flushing out fluids and toxins from the body.
- Take vitamins that help metabolize fat cells like vitamin B complexes and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Take liver supplements like milk thistle, dandelion root, and artichoke, because the liver is one of the main organs responsible for metabolizing the damaged fat cells.
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants that eliminate free radicals on a cellular level, which is proven to be beneficial in targeting the fat cells that are to be eliminated by the body after SculpSure.
How It Works
SculpSure can be a great treatment for those who are looking to remove that little bulge that just won’t go away, no matter what they have been eating or doing. The abdomen area is one the hardest places to lose fat in, and SculpSure is a safe and effective method of eliminating unwanted fat in these troublesome spots. Patients should have realistic expectations from their treatments and should not expect to lose high volumes of fat in large areas, because the SculpSure technology is designed to target only small trouble spots. SculpSure can remove up to 24% of unwanted fat on the treated sites after just one session. People will often need more than one session to achieve their desired body-contouring goals.
The SculpSure body-contouring technology targets the fat cells on the treatment site by effectively destroying cells, which are naturally absorbed and eliminated from the body without any harm to the surface to the skin.
With SculpSure, it takes about 12 weeks to see the final results. SculpSure treatments can be repeated every 6 weeks. Once the treatment is over, there is no downtime. Nevertheless, there are a number of post-treatment activities that patients can participate in to ensure that they receive optimal results from their SculpSure treatments.
SculpSure Customizable Treatments
SculpSure is also a customizable treatment where each patient can receive their unique treatment plan based on their fat loss goals, amount of present fat, and financial commitment to treatments. SculpSure has the ability to reduce unwanted fat on multiple sites with the maximum use of 4 applicators per session. The applicators are relatively small, so one session with 4 applicators typically treats one general area (e.g. lower abdomen, love handles, upper abdomen).
SculpSure results are seen gradually over the course of 12 weeks, so patients can use that time to participate in healthy activities that promote the elimination of the fat cells that they have targeted with the treatment. Most people see results within 6 weeks, with improvements to those areas for up to 12 weeks. With due diligence and patience, people can achieve considerable amounts of fat reduction with desirable long-term results.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.