SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
Are you looking for ways to remove unsightly fatty buildup that just won’t go away no matter how much you diet or exercise?
Safe and gentle SculpSure is a non-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgical procedures. Unlike elective cosmetic surgeries, SculpSure is administered without incisions in under an hour, and it requires zero recovery time. The speed and simplicity of SculpSure body contour treatments are almost as appealing as the aesthetic effects of this revolutionary laser treatment. It simply melts away body fat!
SculpSure contouring treatments uses low-level laser treatments to safely and gently melt body fat away. This effect is achieved by using SculpSure patented applicators to painlessly penetrate the skin, targeting the fat cells with a varying pulse energy. This causes a thermal reaction (or “melting”) within the fat cells, which are then flushed out through the lymphatic system. All of this occurs while SculpSure’s built-in cooling systems keep your surface temperature (skin) cool and comfortable for the duration of your non invasive treatments.
It is crucial that you regularly consume water for 6 to 12 weeks after undergoing SculpSure body contouring. Increased water consumption will help your body naturally flush away unwanted fat from your abdomen, lower abdomen, and flanks (fatty build-up in the lower back, commonly referred to as “rear love handles”). In addition to melting away unsightly cellulite, SculpSure laser treatments also stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin, firming and tightening the skin in treated areas, resulting in younger, healthier-looking skin.
*SculpSure literally melts body fat away, and as fat cells do not regenerate, the results are long lasting.* It is important for any recipients of this revolutionary non-surgical cosmetic procedure to keep in mind that although SculpSure body-contouring treatments will create dramatic and long-lasting improvements to your physical aesthetic, these results can be slowly erased over time, if you do not maintain a steady weight through diet and exercise. Responsible eating and light to moderate physical activity will be more than enough to maintain the dramatic visual effects achieved after SculpSure body contouring.
One application of this revolutionary non-invasive procedure can be completed in under an hour, but it will take 6 to 12 weeks before results become apparent, as the body requires a certain amount of time to finish the process initiated by SculpSure laser treatments. During your gentle and easy SculpSure procedure, you will be comfortable enough to flip through a book, watch a video, or catch up on emails. And in the following weeks, as your body slowly and naturally sheds fat, no one will ever need to know that you underwent a cosmetic procedure, because there will be no tell-tale scarring, bruising, or recovery time to give you away.
Just how you finally achieved the body of your dreams can be your little secret . . . although many of our patients are excited and even proud to tell their friends and family about this miracle of science. After all, there is no shame in improving your physique. In recent studies, there have been some reports that show slight discomfort and/or tenderness in the targeted areas following the treatment, but these side effects are consistently described as mild and are temporary. They typically require only a few days to disappear.
*If melting away body fat for an improved physical aesthetic* is something that interests you and you would like to learn more, contact Dr. Torgerson in his Toronto offices for a private and personal consultation today: 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.