Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
Fotona is the latest laser machine that is equipped with a powerful dual-wavelength system that treats a variety of skin conditions
One of the optimal ways to see the benefits of Fotona laser treatments is to receive Fotona 4D laser rejuvenation for the face. The third step in the 4-step 4D treatment protocol is Fotona’s Piano Mode for skin tightening and skin rejuvenation.
Piano Mode engages the skin to remodel and tighten over the course
How Does It Work?
Fotona Dynamis SP Piano Mode is a Nd:YAG laser setting that delivers controlled heat in long laser pulses to the skin. Nd:YAG lasers are non-ablative and initiate the process of skin remodelling in the skin by causing photothermal damage to the dermal layers of the skin. Fotona’s laser research provides evidence that consecutive passes of dermal heat injury cause increased activity in cellular metabolism and induce the process of neocollagenesis. Skin is remodelled over the course of a treatment program that usually consists of at least 6 treatments.
Nd:YAG laser is emitted into the skin using a Fotona proprietary hand piece to rapidly deliver laser beams to the subcutaneous tissue in the face and neck. Piano Mode engages the skin to remodel and tighten over the course of several treatments. Fotona ND:YAG is effective in reducing premature facial aging by producing increased collagen and elastin fibres to help rebuild the superficial layers of the skin. Photothermal damage increases activity in the skin cells and accelerates the rate of neocollagenesis by causing the skin to tighten and remodel to a firmer, smoother appearance. The increased heat temperatures initiate the hormesis cell reaction, also known as hormetic rejuvenation. The regeneration in hormesis is the process of the skin being exposed to mild stress-induced stimulation to assist in the repairing of cellular organisms in the treatment areas.
Find out if you can benefit from these skin-rejuvenation treatments
What Are Treatments Like?
Fotona laser facial rejuvenation treatments with Piano Mode are comfortable and completely non-invasive. Laser technicians deliver 2 to 3 passes of the laser beam to the treatment area. The ND:YAG is a 1064 nm wavelength laser that pulses heat into the dermis to increase cellular activity. The practitioner may wait about 5 minutes between each pass for the patient’s added comfort. The epidermal cooler with the Zimmer Cryo cooling system is employed for a few minutes following Fotona laser facial-rejuvenation treatments. Laser facial rejuvenation treatments are often prescribed with a skincare regimen for the duration of the treatment program to achieve enhanced results.
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
Fotona laser facial-rejuvenation treatments are repeated every week for 2 to 3 weeks with a treatment plan that consists of at least 6 sessions to achieve the desired outcome.
Who is a Good Candidate?
People who are experiencing the early signs of premature aging in the face can see improved results in the quality of their skin with Fotona Piano Mode Laser facial rejuvenation treatments. This treatment can improve laxity in the skin of the face and neck by heating the dermal tissues, causing them to contract and remodel to reveal smoother, more resilient skin. Fotona Piano Mode laser treatments are an effective anti-aging procedure that combats the signs of aging in all adult male and female patients by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, tightening the skin, and decreasing surface irregularities like enlarged pores or a dull complexion.
If you are interested in Fotona Piano Mode facial laser rejuvenation treatments, contact our office to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- Hot Vs. Cold
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.