Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
Fotona SP Dynamis is an advanced, high-performance laser system
It is equipped with a powerful dual-wavelength laser emission module that allows practitioners to provide highly customizable treatments for specific patient concerns. Fotona laser uses 2 of the most efficient and highly powerful lasers: Er:YAG and Nd:YAG. Both lasers can be modified to provide non-ablative and ablative laser beams to the varying layers within the skin. Prior to Fotona SP Dynamis, Er:YAG was operated only as an ablative laser. Fotona’s advanced laser capabilities now allow for the erbium laser to gently provide the same benefits of ablative treatments without causing surface ablation to the skin. Fotona Nd:YAG laser can achieve this new method of erbium laser delivery at varying degrees of laser energy to treat surfaces with a variety of pulse duration settings that control the depth and intensity of the laser beams.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
How Does Piano Mode Work?
Piano Mode is a proprietary Fotona SP Dynamis laser delivery setting that distributes controlled super long pulse (SLP) durations of laser energy to the skin. Piano Mode enables deep penetration episodes of deep bulk heating into the dermis. The non-ablative properties of the Nd:YAG under Piano Mode permits the safe heating of the dermal tissues to stimulate collagen production. The bulk heating results in raised temperatures in the skin, causes subsequent improvements in skin laxity and skin quality. To understand what Piano Mode can do for the skin, we discuss the fundamentals in the application and delivery of Fotona non-invasive lasers.
Piano Mode is a laser setting on the Fotona SP Dynamis laser machine. It is an innovative method of application that is indicated for a variety of different treatment protocols for skin-rejuvenation treatments. The Nd:YAG laser can induce controlled homogenous bulk heating of the targeted areas on the face or body. The bulk heating of the dermal tissue safely increases the temperatures on the surface of the skin to 42°-45°C to generate increased cellular activity. The higher level of heat engages the dermal structures in a process called photothermolysis, which initiates hormesis cell reaction. This is when the body responds to the increased levels of heat in the subcutaneous tissue by boosting cellular activity, thereby producing increased amounts of collagen and elastin fibres. Collagen is a fundamental structural component of the skin that affects how the skin appears as we age. The mild heat-induced stress of Piano Mode treatments stimulates the hormetic rejuvenation that assists in collagen and dermal remodelling. The results of these processes is also referred to as neocollagenesis.
Skin tightening treatments with Piano Mode
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
Piano Mode laser skin-tightening treatments can effectively improve skin laxity on virtually any area of the body that may benefit from this.
Common skin tightening treatments with Piano Mode include:
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Neck rejuvenation
- Chest/décolleté rejuvenation
- Back of hands rejuvenation
- Abdomen skin tightening
- Knee rejuvenation
- Skin tightening for the legs
- Buttock tightening / butt lifting
Who is a Good Candidate?
The state-of-the-art Fotona SP Dynamis can efficiently treat all skin types for laser skin-tightening treatments. Dr. Torgerson recommends Piano Mode skin-tightening treatments for patients who are experiencing mild to moderate skin laxity of the various areas of the body, including the face and neck. As with most laser treatment programs, Piano Mode skin tightening treatments need to be repeated every 3 to 4 weeks for a minimum of 5 treatments to achieve optimal results. Piano Mode skin-tightening treatments are non-invasive and require no downtime.
If you are experiencing loose or saggy skin on your face or body and are looking for a quick and effective way to restore youthfulness to your skin, Piano Mode skin tightening may be the ideal solution for your concerns. To discuss laser skin tightening procedures in more detail, contact Dr. Torgerson’s cosmetic plastic surgery clinic to schedule your consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona