Hot Vs. Cold
Body-sculpting treatments have the power to “kill” these fat cells without any downtime or invasive procedures
If you know you are doing everything you can to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including having a healthy diet and exercising regularly, it can be particularly frustrating if certain problem areas on your body are not improving. Stubborn areas of fat, most typically occurring around the thighs, abdomen, hips, and lower back, can be treated with innovative treatments that are specific for targeting tenacious fat deposits. A healthy diet and a regular exercise regimen cannot change your body’s natural number of fat deposits.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
CoolSculpting is a procedure that uses a hand-held vacuum device to pull the fat under the skin into the “wand” (vacuum device). This procedure targets small areas of the body, where stubborn fat deposits are then frozen. The frozen fat deposits are sometimes called “ice crystals”. Ice crystals are naturally eliminated through the body’s regular processes.
CoolSculpting is not an invasive procedure. This essentially means that there is no use of needles, no breaking of the skin, no anesthetic, or surgery in the CoolSculpting procedure. Because of the small wand-like vacuum, this procedure can be custom-tailored to suit your needs and precisely remove fat to achieve a sculpted look.
People interested in CoolSculpting should know that although it a non-invasive procedure, a lot of pulling and pinching does occur with the CoolSculpting procedure. This is because under the skin the vacuum sucks the fat cells. Sometimes patients with sensitive skin or thicker fat deposits can find Cool Sculpting too painful to perform.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
Instead of using cold, or cryolipolysis, to destroy stubborn areas of fat, Hot Sculpting does the opposite. Hot Sculpting uses the process of thermolipolysis. It uses heat from a laser targeted to a specific area in which a sensation of warmth is felt by the patient, but without any pain. Hot Sculpting allows patients to receive more prominent and dramatic results compared to the alternative.
Hot Sculpting is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require any anesthetic or have any downtime. The Hot Sculpting laser is also able to reach a wider area than CoolSculpting. This results in the tightening of the surrounding area to ensure a better look and to prevent sagging after fat has been melted away. For more information on Hot Sculpting and CoolSculpting, contact Dr. Torgerson’s clinic today.
Hot Sculpting Or CoolSculpting?
The two main body sculpting options are called Hot Sculpting and CoolSculpting. As suggested in their names, the options work in opposite ways to achieve the same goal: getting rid of stubborn fat deposits. Hot Sculpting is a type of laser that “melts away” fat cells with heat. The process of destroying fat cells with heat is called thermolipolysis, which is also called the lysing (death) of fat cells.
CoolSculpting is a type of laser that “freezes” away fat cells, ultimately killing the cells via laser technology. The process of destroying fat cells by cooling them is called cryolipolysis.
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is the Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Is Ultherapy Right for Me?
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy: A New Way to Lift, Tighten, and Tone Skin
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.