Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
The second part of our series continues to cover the benefits of non-surgical anti-aging laser treatments for the body as compared to surgical procedures
The choice between surgical and non-surgical is a matter of personal preference, and patients must should receive a comprehensive in-person consultation to thoroughly asses their areas of concern by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon, by a dermatologist for specific concerns of the skin, or by a certified laser and skin specialist for an effective evaluation of their areas of concern. Read below about more advantages of non-surgically enhancing the body.
Non-invasive procedures do not commonly require any downtime
Non-invasive procedures do not commonly require any downtime and do not produce post-treatment side effects that are comparable to surgical procedures. People who wish to resume their normal activities after their treatments have the freedom to do so with non-invasive treatments. The symptoms associated with laser treatments are generally limited to the duration of the treatment and do not typically last for more than 24 hours after the treatment has been completed. Some minimally invasive procedures can produce longer-lasting post-treatment side effects and may require post-treatment care. In general, people can receive laser treatments without any detectable side effects on the surface of their skin.
Non-invasive anti-aging treatments provide a more comfortable experience for patients who undergo the treatments without having to go on pain medications before, during, or after treatments. Non-surgical treatments that do have associated discomfort are still more tolerable than post-surgical pain, which almost always requires narcotic drugs. Non-surgical treatments are ideal for people who do not have the extra time to take off work for recovery after surgery. Less invasive procedures are a perfect choice for people who do not want to disrupt their daily regular routines.
Less invasive procedures are a perfect choice for people who do not want to disrupt their daily regular routines
Non-invasive procedures enhance the natural features of the treatment area without altering or changing the treatment site. Non-surgical procedures are ideal for people who are not yet ready for a transformation of their areas of concern without committing to a surgical procedure.
Surgery is a serious decision with a higher price tag. Anti-aging treatments can be a feasible option for people who cannot afford the higher costs associated with surgery. It is true that over time, non-invasive procedures can add up to a similar cost to that of surgical procedures. However, with surgical procedures, full payment in advance is usually required. Non-surgical procedures can provide more flexibility for people who are more comfortable with payments per treatment.
The best outcome of body-modification procedures, whether surgical or not, is the confidence that people gain from the improvements the treatments produce. Essentially, plastic surgery, regardless of whether it is invasive or not, is for people who are not quite satisfied with a certain part of their face or body and wish to have a plastic surgeon change the appearance or structure of their body. Changes can make a huge positive impact on the way people perceive themselves and how they feel they are being perceived by society. The beauty of body modification lies in the eye of the beholder.
When considering plastic surgery, it is very important to seek the right kind of plastic surgeon to perform the procedure for you. A cosmetic facial plastic surgeon is a specialist in surgeries related to the head, neck, ears, and throat. A general plastic surgeon is a specialist in various types of plastic surgery procedures for the face and body. It is highly recommended to choose a plastic surgeon who has built their repertoire in a sub-speciality where their expertise is geared towards a certain type of surgery. A rule to remember is to go to a plastic surgeon who specializes in the exact same procedure that you are interested in.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.