2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
Fotona laser technology contains modalities that are indicated a vast variety of aesthetic enhancement procedures
These non-invasive body contouring treatments include aesthetic procedures to rejuvenate the face and body, laser-assisted surgical procedures, skin-modification treatments, gynecological applications, body-contouring treatments, and laser podiatry treatments. Fotona is a universal machine that can combine 2 laser modules: Nd:YAG, which is a non-ablative laser modality that has the capacity to alleviate numerous skin surface irregularities, and Er:YAG, which can penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin, with customizable depth settings to resurface the skin and eliminate unwanted adipose fat cells.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona Body Contouring
2D non-invasive body contouring is the latest advanced, 2-step, non-invasive procedure that uses the Nd:YAG laser energy under Piano Mode to tighten and shrink the skin on the treated areas. This is immediately followed by a secondary treatment that uses the erbium YAG laser under Smooth Mode to reduce fat cells in the same area. These 2 steps form a comprehensive 2D body-contouring treatment that can be delivered only by Fotona’s power laser machine.
Fotona body contouring with the Nd:YAG Piano Mode firms and tightens the skin by delivering longer pulses of the Nd:YAG laser to produce bulk tissue heating in the subcutaneous cells that cause apoptosis of the targeted fat cells. The next step with the Er:YAG Smooth mode is activated to deliver non-ablative laser into the skin to thermally induce fat reduction in the treatment area. The subsequent use of these two lasers enables practitioners to effectively contour the body from the epidermal layers all the way down to the deeper subcutaneous layers of the skin. The combination of the two lasers actively promotes the stimulation of collagen, which improves skin laxity and elasticity in the treatment areas while receiving the benefits of fat reduction to effectively reduce and revitalise the treatment sites. 2D non-invasive body-contouring procedures produce outstanding results for patients who want to reduce fat and rejuvenate their skin at the same time.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
Body-modification treatments are ideal for people who want to reduce their size and shrink the fat and the skin. Fotona 2D treatments can be repeated as often as required until the desired level of skin tightening and fat reduction has been achieved. Typically for substantial improvements, a series of 6 to 8 treatments are required bi-weekly to achieve visibly improved results.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
Fotona laser systems combine dual wavelengths to achieve results that are suitable for all skin types. It is safe to treat any areas that contain pockets of unwanted fat. The flexibility in the variety of treatments is great for people who require multiple multi-purpose treatments to improve their skin, whether it’s on the body or the face.
Who Is n Ideal Candidate?
Fotona 2D non-invasive body treatments are ideal for persons who want to rejuvenate their body for the summer or regain their body after weight gain or post-pregnancy or who cannot remove the extra pockets of fat in their body.
Laser body-contouring treatments are a convenient way to reduce fat and revitalize the skin without any downtime or post-procedure pain. With the advancement of laser technology, Dr. Torgerson can provide his patients with an inclusive list of non-invasive laser body-contouring treatments indicated for a variety of conditions for the skin, hair, and nails.
Fotona laser treatments in Toronto with Dr. Torgerson can be paired with other Fotona laser treatments to create a multi-faceted treatment plan for people who may require more than one procedure to achieve optimal results.
If you are considering making improvements to your face or body without any surgery, pain, or post-procedure downtime, then Fotona laser treatments may be the best for your non-surgical body-contouring goals. Non-invasive treatments can dramatically improve the quality of the skin without causing any of the harmful effects or scarring associated with surgical procedures. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with one of our qualified laser specialists to see if you can benefit from Fotona’s advanced, 2D non-invasive body-contouring treatments.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona