Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
Laser skin-rejuvenation treatments are gaining momentous popularity in the cosmetic field.
The ability to remodel the skin with lasers entices practitioners, their patients, and the research development companies like Fotona who manufacture the laser systems. The thrilling new world of laser technology opens avenues that have not been ventured onto before with non-surgical procedures.
One of the innovative ways that the skin is improved with lasers is by using Fotona’s Nd:YAG laser under FRAC3 Mode. FRAC3 is a non-ablative treatment that gently removes imperfections on the surface of the skin.d neck.
FRAC3 is different than traditional methods of fractionated laser skin resurfacing because of its 3D auto-fractionated laser properties. When the laser light is emitted onto the epidermis, it fractionates upon contact with imperfections by selectively heating areas that contain skin damage. Moreover, traditional fractionated lasers are conventionally delivered via fractionated beam, whereas FRAC3 Mode has demonstrated selective, precise delivery of laser energy only to areas that require modification. FRAC3 is a non-ablative laser that rejuvenates the skin in a three-dimensional method.
How Does FRAC3 Auto-Fractionate?
Fotona laser beams are delivered to the surface of the skin, penetrating the deeper layers of the skin. FRAC3 non-ablative fractional laser treatments produce self-induced fractional thermal damage that is activated within the volume of the skin tissue. FRAC3 selectively modifies skin tissue that is presented with skin damage, without harming the surface of the skin. This can be achieved with short/long pulses that penetrate deep into the skin to minimize the effects of heat diffusion from the lasers while maintaining the thermal energy to disperse into the targeted areas.
Reduce And/Or Remove Imperfections
What Can FRAC3 Treatments Do?
FRAC3 laser skin rejuvenation treatments can effectively reduce and/or remove imperfections on the skin over the course of several treatments. Some of the improvements that can be achieved with FRAC3 are:
Reduced Atrophic Scars
Tissue damage often causes these types of scars, leading to depressed or surface scarring of the skin. Atrophic scars the cause of tissue loss, often paired with hyperpigmentation as well.
Reduced Hypertrophic Scars
Hypertrophic scars are the result of excessive tissue that develops over wounds or infections on the skin. These scars are generally elevated from the surface of the skin, similar to keloid scarring.
Aging is the dominant cause of wrinkling in the skin. FRAC3 skin-rejuvenation treatments can reduce the severity of wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen within the reticular dermis. FRAC3 treatments densify the epidermis and the stratum corneum, contributing to the improved organization of the skin’s dermal layers to support and reduce the signs of aging in the skin.
Photorejuvenation can be achieved with FRAC3 treatments on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) presented in the skin. PIH characteristics are often caused by acne scarring and irregular skin texture.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona