Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
Laser skin-rejuvenation treatments are gaining momentous popularity in the cosmetic field.
The ability to remodel the skin with lasers entices practitioners, their patients, and the research development companies like Fotona who manufacture the laser systems. The thrilling new world of laser technology opens avenues that have not been ventured onto before with non-surgical procedures.
One of the innovative ways that the skin is improved with lasers is by using Fotona’s Nd:YAG laser under FRAC3 Mode. FRAC3 is a non-ablative treatment that gently removes imperfections on the surface of the skin.d neck.
FRAC3 is different than traditional methods of fractionated laser skin resurfacing because of its 3D auto-fractionated laser properties. When the laser light is emitted onto the epidermis, it fractionates upon contact with imperfections by selectively heating areas that contain skin damage. Moreover, traditional fractionated lasers are conventionally delivered via fractionated beam, whereas FRAC3 Mode has demonstrated selective, precise delivery of laser energy only to areas that require modification. FRAC3 is a non-ablative laser that rejuvenates the skin in a three-dimensional method.
How Does FRAC3 Auto-Fractionate?
Fotona laser beams are delivered to the surface of the skin, penetrating the deeper layers of the skin. FRAC3 non-ablative fractional laser treatments produce self-induced fractional thermal damage that is activated within the volume of the skin tissue. FRAC3 selectively modifies skin tissue that is presented with skin damage, without harming the surface of the skin. This can be achieved with short/long pulses that penetrate deep into the skin to minimize the effects of heat diffusion from the lasers while maintaining the thermal energy to disperse into the targeted areas.
Reduce And/Or Remove Imperfections
What Can FRAC3 Treatments Do?
FRAC3 laser skin rejuvenation treatments can effectively reduce and/or remove imperfections on the skin over the course of several treatments. Some of the improvements that can be achieved with FRAC3 are:
Reduced Atrophic Scars
Tissue damage often causes these types of scars, leading to depressed or surface scarring of the skin. Atrophic scars the cause of tissue loss, often paired with hyperpigmentation as well.
Reduced Hypertrophic Scars
Hypertrophic scars are the result of excessive tissue that develops over wounds or infections on the skin. These scars are generally elevated from the surface of the skin, similar to keloid scarring.
Aging is the dominant cause of wrinkling in the skin. FRAC3 skin-rejuvenation treatments can reduce the severity of wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen within the reticular dermis. FRAC3 treatments densify the epidermis and the stratum corneum, contributing to the improved organization of the skin’s dermal layers to support and reduce the signs of aging in the skin.
Photorejuvenation can be achieved with FRAC3 treatments on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) presented in the skin. PIH characteristics are often caused by acne scarring and irregular skin texture.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.