Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
Laser breast lifting is the latest non-invasive laser treatment that lifts and rejuvenates the breast tissue
Treatments involve an innovative 2-step process that precisely targets the unique layers of the breast tissue. Below we discuss the criteria for ideal candidates when it comes to laser breast-lifting procedures.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Laser Breast Lifting for New Moms
Pregnancy is a beautiful phenomenon that virtually changes many parts of the female body. The breasts become enlarged, and the characteristics of the breast tissue change as the pregnant female body produces the newborn child. Breastfeeding can greatly impact the skin and tissue of the breast and nipple area, leading to loose skin and sagging of the breasts. Laser breast lifting can help restore the supportive connective tissue to thermally induce the heating of the breast in tissue to stimulate cellular activity. The thermal conditioning of the breast prepares the treatment area for the second step, which involves gentle skin resurfacing.
Weight loss after weight gain results in looser skin from the expanded areas that were once filled with volume. The breasts are no exception to weight loss. They also decrease in size with weight loss. Smaller breasts can appear deflated and positioned lower with significant weight loss. By rejuvenating the breast tissue and resurfacing the top layers of the skin of the breasts, laser breastlifting can help lift and tighten the loose skin of the breasts and restore voluminous-looking breasts in women who experience weight fluctuations.
The forces of gravity affect the way that the skin ages all over the body, including the breasts. Over time, the chest wall and supporting breast tissue are affected by the natural occurrence of sagging in the skin. The looser skin can contribute to lower-positioned breasts with the pronounced appearance of volume loss in the chest. Laser breast lifting helps tighten the superficial layers of the skin, which improves skin laxity and skin quality. Skin remodelling with laser breast-lifting can significantly lift and tighten the breasts.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
Women who have had breast augmentation can also participate in laser breast-lifting procedures to help lift and tighten the areas above the implant. Ideally, breastlifting patients with breast implants will have the implants positioned underneath the muscle. Patients who have received breast-reduction surgery can also benefit from laser breast-lifting procedures. All laser breast-lifting patients who have had surgery must wait a total of 12 months before proceeding with laser breast lifting treatments.
Men with Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia patients, where the male breast tissue becomes enlarged, caused by an imbalance of hormones, can be ideal candidates for laser breast lifting procedures. Some patients may opt for the surgical removal of fat deposits in the breast with results that are satisfactory but entail a surgical scar around the nipple area. Laser breastlifting procedures are suitable non-surgical laser treatments for gynecomastia patients who want to target their breast tissue and lift the skin of the breasts to improve the contour of the chest area. Male breastlifting procedures are customized to thermally induce more heat to destroy the fat cells. Female breastlifting procedures are calculated to restore the dermal structures of the treatment areas. Gynecomastia laser breast-lifting procedures can dramatically reduce the appearance of enlarged breasts in men.
Laser breast-lifting procedures are delivered with Fotona’s advanced dual-wavelength technology, which treats the breast tissue area with a two-step process in a single treatment. Fotona XP Dynamis is integrated with innovative dual-laser technology to increase the production of collagen and elastin fibres to help reinforce the deeper and superficial dermal structures of the treatment areas. Laser breast lifting is a safe, non-invasive treatment that can help achieve phenomenal breastlifting results with no surgery and no downtime.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.