Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
Winter is almost over, and bikini season will be coming sooner than later. Why not invest in yourself and consider laser body-contouring treatments to help you feel your best this summer?
SculpSure and Fotona dual-laser body-contouring treatments are an advanced way of getting your body bikini-ready just in time for the summer. To help our patients arrange customized body treatment programs, we have listed a combination of treatments that can ideally supplement each other as a packaged treatment plan.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona FRAC3 Laser Hair Removal
It is recommended to begin Fotona FRAC3 laser hair-removal treatments during the colder winter seasons because of the lack of sun exposure in between treatments. Avoiding direct sun exposure before and after laser hair-removal procedures is crucial to the patient’s comfort. Laser hair-removal treatments are spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart for the face and every 6 to 8 weeks for the body. Most patients require at least 5 sessions to substantially gain the hair-reduction benefits of their laser hair removal treatments.
SculpSure body-contouring treatments can be completed in 25 minutes and require no downtime following treatments. Patients should consider SculpSure as an expedited roadmap to leaner and flatter stomach, flanks, and back as well as slimmer thighs and arms. SculpSure applicators are an ideal size to be placed on general problematic areas where people want to reduce pockets of fat. Each treatment can target up to 4 areas in each 25-minute session. SculpSure treatments are recommended every 6 weeks for at least 3 sessions to achieve pronounced improvements in the treated areas.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
HotSculpting is the latest 2-step laser body-contouring procedure that thermally heats the fat cells followed by skin tightening to reduce and shrink the surface of the treated area. This is an advanced duo skin-tightening program that requires dedication and can be fast-tracked with weekly sessions for a month. HotSculpting results will require maintenance treatments after 6 to 12 months.
Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise program is an important factor in how your body responds to the body-modification treatments for a healthier, lean, new physique for the summer time. The body removes the targeted cells over the course of several weeks, and in most cases, treatments results can be seen after 12 weeks.
If you are considering laser body treatments to help you get bikini-ready, then laser body contouring may be your ideal plan for getting in the best shape of your life. Minimally invasive, laser-assisted body-contouring procedures were among the top procedures performed across North America last year. Studies indicate an increased interest in people considering non-surgical options for body-enhancement procedures.
The suggested bikini body treatments are recommended before the summer. Patients are encouraged to begin treatments shortly after the new year has begun, allowing themselves at least 3 months before the summer season begins. The body takes time to remove the impure cells from laser treatments. Skin-tightening treatments also improve the skin’s physical appearance over the course of several weeks.
Commitment to laser body-contouring treatments are imperative to how your results turn out. The interval times between sessions are calculated scientifically, and treatments should not be performed sooner than the recommended time spans. Moreover, waiting too long in between treatments compromises the effectiveness of the treatments.
At Dr. Torgerson’s clinic, we believe that our expertise and knowledge help our patients meet their body-contouring goals. Contact our office if you are interested in getting your body prepared for this bikini season.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.