How Many SculpSure Treatments Are Required Before Results Are Seen?
Many patients will see sufficient improvement from just one SculpSure treatment.
Some patients choose to undergo a second treatment to fine-tune their results and remove even more unwanted fat. Qualified medical professionals will work with each patient to determine the best treatment procedure plan in order to achieve their desired results.
How It Works
During a SculpSure treatment, laser light is focused on the skin, heating the underlying fat and stimulating a process that leads to the loss of fat cells. The entire process takes approximately 25 minutes for most procedures. Results become apparent over the next two to three months. In order to maintain bodily symmetry, patients will typically have their right and left sides treated during the same appointment. Because the treatment is pain-free and easy, patients may relax or entertain themselves during this time, including reading, working with their electronic devices or listening to music.
The SculpSure treatment produces real results, actually reducing fat in the treated areas. Results look completely natural, and patients are able to achieve desired results while avoiding downtime or invasive surgical procedures. If desired, the treatment can be repeated in two to three months to further enhance the result.
Is Lasering Out Fat With SculpSure Uncomfortable?
SculpSure is neither uncomfortable nor painful. Patients experience heating of the fatty tissues, but due to the alternating heating and cooling that occurs with application, they do not experience any major discomfort. SculpSure is very well accepted by the body’s pain sensors.
The Safety Of SculpSure
SculpSure is fully approved by the FDA and was found to be completely safe during that rigorous approval process. It is completely non-invasive, involving none of the complications that can occur with other procedures such as liposuction. Qualified medical professionals will have extensive experience with non-invasive fat reduction and will require a complete consultation prior to SculpSure treatment. This will ensure that any prospective SculpSure patients are ideal candidates for the procedure and can undergo the treatment safely.
How Much Fat Will The SculpSure Process Remove?
SculpSure treatments will result in significant, easily-visible fat reduction in problem areas. Studies show that the procedure removes approximately 20 to 25 percent of the fat in the treated areas. For many patients, this is a sufficient fat reduction and no further treatment procedures will be desired. However, some patients will wish to undergo a second procedure to remove additional unwanted fat and fine-tune their results.
Can SculpSure Replace Regular Physical Activity And A Balanced Diet?
It cannot! SculpSure should be considered as a body shaping and contouring procedure—not a substitute for regular physical activity and a balanced diet. It is designed to help you reach the body type that you seek. Notably, it is not intended for patients who are significantly overweight or have other underlying medical issues. SculpSure treatments work best when merged with a healthy diet and a sound exercise program.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Body Contouring
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.