Fotona Laser Leg Contouring
Fotona laser body-contouring treatments are the latest high-tech procedures geared towards non-invasively modifying various areas of the body
One of the areas that Fotona’s contouring procedures works effectively on is the legs. Laser leg contouring involves a two-step process that safely heats the deeper layers of the skin to initiate the process of lipolysis followed by a skin-tightening procedure to gently remodel the skin of the treatment area. All together, laser leg contouring can produce slimmer, more toned-looking legs without surgery or any downtime! Fotona’s advanced dual technology enables practitioners to treat multiple areas with the Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers using machines equipped with both technologies. The use of both lasers is effective in reducing fat in the treatment areas and to tighten the skin. This leads to the reduction of fat volume in the treatment areas as well as skin rejuvenation.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
How Does Laser Leg Contouring Work?
Laser leg contouring is achieved with Fotona’s proprietary dual-wavelength technology that uses Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers. Nd:YAG is a non-ablative laser modality that penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, heating fatty tissue to begin the process of elimination. The Erbium YAG gently ablates skin to improve the surface quality. Fotona Nd:YAG is delivered under Piano Mode, which is a treatment setting specifically designed to thermally induce the shrinking of the skin in the treatment sites.
What Is Piano Mode?
Piano Mode is an ultra-long pulse modality that enables the deep penetration of the Nd:YAG bulk heating while keeping the epidermis safe and comfortable. Piano Mode allows practitioners to deliver laser energy for skin tightening and skin toning without causing any hardness to the skin.
Who Is A Good Candidate?
People who are in a healthy state free of any skin conditions are good candidates for laser contouring procedures. Laser leg contouring is beneficial for anyone who wishes to improve the contours and tightness in their legs, including the areas of the thighs, around the knees, calves, and underneath the buttocks. Laser leg contouring brings more youthfulness to the legs without any surgery or downtime.
Is It Safe For All Skin Types?
Fotona laser treatments are safe and effective on all skin types, from very fair skin to very dark/black skin. Extra precautions should be taken on dark skin tones because darker skin is more prone to burning and/or scarring. Treatments are customized to each person’s individual skin type.
Does It Hurt?
Patients who undergo laser leg-contouring procedures may experience the feeling of heat during treatments, which should all subside shortly within a few hours of their treatments. Taking an Advil or Tylenol prior to treatments can improve the experience for patients who are more sensitive to thermal heat in their skin. All treatment symptoms are temporary and should resolve shortly after treatments.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
What Are the Benefits?
- Reduced fat volume
- Improved tone and texture in the legs
- Reduced cellulite in the treatment areas
- Smoother leg surface, leading to better contouring in the lower body
- Improved quality and resiliency of skin on the legs
- Increased production of collagen and elastin
- Fat loss in treatment areas
- Quick and effective treatments
- No unpleasant post-op side effects or symptoms
- No downtime
- Minimal to no discomfort
What Are The Limitations With Laser Leg Contouring?
- Avoid sun tanning 2 weeks prior to treatments
- No burnt skin or areas with open wounds or sores
- Treatments cannot be completed on areas covered with tattoos
- Do not combine with other treatments like resurfacing or laser hair removal – leave at least 2 weeks between them
- Not recommended for obese persons with high volumes of fat
- Not to be performed on people on blood-thinning medications or medications that may cause photosensitivity
- Avoid direct sun contact for a week after treatments
- Avoid skincare products that contain retinol or glycolic acids, as they can increase sensitivity to heat
- Pregnant women or women who are trying to conceive should avoid laser treatments until they have medical clearance from their gynecologist
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.