The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
HotSculpting is a two-step body-contouring treatment that eliminates fat cells followed by a skin-tightening treatment that rejuvenates the surface of the skin
The dual-technology feature of HotSculpting is unlike any other treatment on the aesthetic market today. Most minimally invasive body-contouring treatments involve a single procedure that can reduce unwanted fat in the treatment area. To effectively compare HotSculpting to other minimally invasive body-contouring treatments, we look at the common comparable features of the procedures on the market today. The first runner-up is the widely popular and heavily marketed CoolSculpting.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
CoolSculpting uses Cryolipolysis to freeze the unwanted fat cells, while HotSculpting activates lipolysis – thermal heat applications to remove and tighten the areas of treatment. The second step with HotSculpting provides additional value for patients who want to achieve effective, fast results. The loss of fat can sometimes cause the skin to appear less firm. HotSculpting can effectively break down fat cells and cause the contraction of collagen fibres to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
CoolSculpting can produce unpleasant post-treatment side effects such as bruising, swelling, nerve damage, or the loss of sensitivity in the treatment area for several weeks.
HotSculpting treatments are minimally invasive, and the associated symptoms are much less invasive than the symptoms of CoolSculpting. Patients can expect to feel heat and mild swelling along with redness that usually resolves after 24 hours.
CoolSculpting treatments are limited to the indicated areas by the applicator size. Common areas of treatment include large areas.
HotSculpting treatments are highly customizable with contoured areas that even Cool Mini is not able to treat such as the underarm area, around the knees, and the full jawline area versus just under the chin.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
CoolSculpting treatments are one hour long, and multiple treatments can take several hours. This is an inconvenience for people who want to complete multiple areas and are not able to sit for hours for their treatments.
HotSculpting procedures are quick, and multiple areas can be treated within a one-hour period. Each body part requires approximately 11 minutes to complete. HotSculpting heats the tissue for 8 minutes to induce the death of fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body, followed by a 3-minute skin-tightening procedure that shrinks and firms up the skin. HotSculpting can generally treat an area of about half the standard paper size during a single session. One session can cover an area like the back of the arms, half of the stomach, outer thigh, inner thigh, calves, or knees.
CoolSculpting results take about 12 weeks to display the reduction of fat in the treated area. HotSculpting procedure results can be seen immediately after treatments with continued improvements in the treatment area for up to 6 months. The main difference between how the two treatments produce results is the method of delivery of treatments. CoolSculpting treatments are done once every 3 months until a second treatment can be done in the same treatment area. HotSculpting treatments can be repeated every week or bi-weekly until the desired level of improvements has been reached. The average person requires at least 6 sessions of HotSculpting treatments. However, the number of sessions that each person requires is based on the amount of fat reduction that the patient is looking to achieve.
A consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon or with a certified laser technician is the best way to determine if you are an ideal candidate for laser body-contouring procedures and how many treatments you will require. Contact our office today to book your consultation with one of our highly knowledgeable staff members.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.