The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
HotSculpting is a two-step body-contouring treatment that eliminates fat cells followed by a skin-tightening treatment that rejuvenates the surface of the skin
The dual-technology feature of HotSculpting is unlike any other treatment on the aesthetic market today. Most minimally invasive body-contouring treatments involve a single procedure that can reduce unwanted fat in the treatment area. To effectively compare HotSculpting to other minimally invasive body-contouring treatments, we look at the common comparable features of the procedures on the market today. The first runner-up is the widely popular and heavily marketed CoolSculpting.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
CoolSculpting uses Cryolipolysis to freeze the unwanted fat cells, while HotSculpting activates lipolysis – thermal heat applications to remove and tighten the areas of treatment. The second step with HotSculpting provides additional value for patients who want to achieve effective, fast results. The loss of fat can sometimes cause the skin to appear less firm. HotSculpting can effectively break down fat cells and cause the contraction of collagen fibres to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
CoolSculpting can produce unpleasant post-treatment side effects such as bruising, swelling, nerve damage, or the loss of sensitivity in the treatment area for several weeks.
HotSculpting treatments are minimally invasive, and the associated symptoms are much less invasive than the symptoms of CoolSculpting. Patients can expect to feel heat and mild swelling along with redness that usually resolves after 24 hours.
CoolSculpting treatments are limited to the indicated areas by the applicator size. Common areas of treatment include large areas.
HotSculpting treatments are highly customizable with contoured areas that even Cool Mini is not able to treat such as the underarm area, around the knees, and the full jawline area versus just under the chin.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
CoolSculpting treatments are one hour long, and multiple treatments can take several hours. This is an inconvenience for people who want to complete multiple areas and are not able to sit for hours for their treatments.
HotSculpting procedures are quick, and multiple areas can be treated within a one-hour period. Each body part requires approximately 11 minutes to complete. HotSculpting heats the tissue for 8 minutes to induce the death of fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body, followed by a 3-minute skin-tightening procedure that shrinks and firms up the skin. HotSculpting can generally treat an area of about half the standard paper size during a single session. One session can cover an area like the back of the arms, half of the stomach, outer thigh, inner thigh, calves, or knees.
CoolSculpting results take about 12 weeks to display the reduction of fat in the treated area. HotSculpting procedure results can be seen immediately after treatments with continued improvements in the treatment area for up to 6 months. The main difference between how the two treatments produce results is the method of delivery of treatments. CoolSculpting treatments are done once every 3 months until a second treatment can be done in the same treatment area. HotSculpting treatments can be repeated every week or bi-weekly until the desired level of improvements has been reached. The average person requires at least 6 sessions of HotSculpting treatments. However, the number of sessions that each person requires is based on the amount of fat reduction that the patient is looking to achieve.
A consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon or with a certified laser technician is the best way to determine if you are an ideal candidate for laser body-contouring procedures and how many treatments you will require. Contact our office today to book your consultation with one of our highly knowledgeable staff members.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.