How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
Getting cosmetic plastic surgery is a transformational, personal decision that can change the way people see themselves and how the world sees them
According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery statistics, people between the ages of 35 and 50 had the most procedures performed in 2016, accounting for nearly 39% of the total ratio of age categories. That age range continues to grow younger as the cosmetic surgical procedures become increasingly publicly acceptable. The decision to get surgery is a hard choice. However, cosmetic enhancement procedures make positive changes in the corrections that people have been longing to achieve.
Rhinoplasty procedures dominate the facial cosmetic surgery category as one of the most commonly requested procedures of all time. Online platforms like social media have given rise to the growing idolization of Brazilian butt lift procedures, which people are seeking in an effort to have the famous “Kardashian curves”. With all the commotion of social media-driven body types with frequently photoshopped proportions, some people may be wondering, How often can you get plastic surgery? And is it safe to get multiple surgical procedures?
Rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly requested procedure of all time
Plastic surgery is becoming increasingly safe with innovative technology and medical devices that are developed to deliver treatments more efficiently and effectively. The advancement of safety measures enables higher satisfaction rates amongst patients and their practitioners in terms of the results that they are able to produce.
The risks associated with surgery are higher than non-surgical treatments. However, the degree of damage from an inadequately executed procedure doesn’t disqualify one type over the other. This is because complications with undesirable results can impact someone negatively in the same context, regardless of the method of treatment. Unwanted results from surgical or non-surgical results can leave patients with lower esteem and insecurities, higher financial costs to rectify the complications (in severe cases), more risk of further damage to the anatomy that was operated on, along with a host of other unpleasant side effects/symptoms. Combining multiple surgical procedures also increases recovery risks for patients, as extensive amounts of surgery can be tremendously challenging for people with compromised health conditions. It is not uncommon, however, to receive more than one procedure if you are a suitable candidate.
Your plastic surgeon should provide in-depth information about the associated risks with your specific surgical agenda.
The frequency of getting plastic surgery is best determined on an individual basis at the discretion of your performing plastic surgeon
Most surgical procedures require at least 6 to 12 months of extended recovery time before surgeons can go back to operate in the SAME area for revision surgeries.
For different areas of the face or body, surgical procedures can be completed at closer intervals. However, the use of anaesthesia for surgery can increase your risks of complications during surgery if you are a smoker, obese, if you consume excessive amounts of alcohol or non-prescription drugs or if you have health conditions such as diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, or high blood pressure.
Other conditions that may affect the amount of repeated surgical procedures are medications that can potentially increase bleeding or medical conditions involving your heart, lungs, or kidneys. Disclosing all medications and medical history with your plastic surgeon is the number one way that patients can significantly decrease the risks associated with the frequency of their surgical procedure(s).
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?